Music

Ruby was sleeping next to you, you were just laying in bed, headphones on. You felt someone tap on your arm again, you winced in pain, because you had cuts all over your arms.
— HELLo, Jack. — You whispered, not wanting to wake up Ruby... yet.
— Hi! What are you listening to?
— Sit down.
He obediently sat down on the bed and you gave him headphones, letting him listen to songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSvOTw8UH6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAB5AC9yhY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk-aCL6eyGc

— Not bad. But Pop Goes the weasel is way cooler, — He said and you facepalmed.
— Why I was expecting you to say that?
— Oh, I have an idea! I'll take you to my carnival. — He said, taking your hand in his larger one, you blushed at the touch, yet his devilish smirk startled you.
You were at the carnival after few seconds. It was normal abandoned carnival, without zombies or faded colors. Well, maybe colors weren't too bright, because everything was rusty, covered with dust and spider webs. Both of you appeared on top of ferris wheel.
— Do you like view, Y/N? Why don't you take a better view? Hahaha! — He picked you up, pretending that he was going to throw you on the ground.
— Argh! Stop it, it's not funny anymore! Actually it was not funny from the beginning!
— Aww are you calling me boring, Y/N? How you dare?! I'm the best clown in the world! — He pouted playfully. — You're so mean and rude, you hurt my feelings!
He finally sat you down and disappeared.
— Hey! Come back you son of a zebra! Do not leave me alone here! How am I supposed to return home? Damn you, LJ! — You screamed. — You stripy bastard!
You tried to climb down, but being covered with cuts, felt strong pain and fell down. You closed your eyes, waiting for impact but you landed on something soft. You slowly opened eyes just to see LJ, smiling at you, showing his sharp teeth.
— I don't let you die... yet. Especially so fast, without torturing.
— Umm... thank you? — You hugged him, like a scared cat, rescued from tree.
— Hahaha! You're more stupid than anyone I know, usually nobody is so friendly after I harm them. — He laughed, not hugging you back but not pushing you away either.
He teleported both of you in your home, tucking you in bed like a child and whispered „Good night" before disappearing.