Y/N's death

Still LJ's POV (because you're kinda too dead to have one)

I appeared to Y/N's house and saw very scared Ruby. She was scared of me from the moment I tried to kill her, but this time it was different, she was even more scared.
— What's wrong, pal? Where is Y/N? — I asked, kneeling down next to her.
— D-Don't you dare to call me friend anymore! You wanted to kill me! Probably still want... Y/N is dead.
— What?! No, you're lying, she probably told you to say that, so she could hide without me looking for her.
— No, come. — She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to other room.
I saw Y/N laying still on the floor.
— What happened? — Her corpse was not looking as funny as others, maybe I was sad because I lose chance to torture her?
— The light was flickering and she started fixing it, I told her to be careful and she replied she had nothing to lose, soon she fell down from the chair and hit her head on the floor with loud thud. She's not breathing. Ironic, isn't it? We're targeted by a psycho like yourself and she dies like this... who could imagine? She's lucky actually, I wish my death was as fast as hers too, but I guess now that she's not by my side to protect me, you'll torture me and kill me.
— Disgusting. You humans are disgusting. She was protecting you with her life, now she's gone and all you care about is your little bratty self... That's why I hate humans. — I said before starting to torture her.