seoleun jeonhagsaeng?

(Nayeon's POV)

I entered my classroom,which is class 2-A..I am a second-years student in Seoul Godeunghassyo..

"Annyeong!"I greeted the students in the classroom befolre went to sit at my place."Annyeong,Nayeon-ssi.."Taehyung greeted ms with his famous box smile."Annyeong,Tae.."I said to him.I also gave him a smile.

"Annyeong to the class monitor of the class 2-A,Im NaYeon.."Urghh!!Here come the annoying little shortie,Park Jimin.."Annyeong,Shortie...."I said as I smirked at him."Meanie!!!!"Jimin said as he sulked at his sit."Mwoya?"Then I laughed.

After a few minutes,our History teacher,Lee Jun Ki seonseongsim,came in."Annyeong,students...Are you all in good condition today?"He asked as he put on his spec."Nae,seonseongnim!"All of us said."Good..Now,now..Lets start the lesson for today..Please open your History book and go to the page 116...Today we are going to study about 'Later Three Kingdom Of Korea' ,which are Goryeo,Baekje and Silla.."Seonseongnim said to us.We just nodded and then opened our books.

The class continued until the first bell rung,which mean the first lessons class had dismissed.The lessons continued with Korean class and Japanese Class.

*krriiinnngggggg!!!!*
(Recess time)

I was walking to the canteen when someone suddenly bumped into me."I-I-I'm sorry!"The boy said and then he ran away.Whaaat tha hell?Hurm...I never see the boy before..Maybe a seoleun jeonhagsaeng?

Suddenly Jimin and Taehyung ran toward me."Yah Nayeon-ssi...Did you saw a boy,well with bunny teeth,passed here?"Taehyung asked me."Yea..I do..He also bumped into me."I said to them,which made them face palm."This is bad..Lets get going,Tae.."Jimin said in hurry as both of them ran passed me.

(Jungkook's POV)

Damn..Damn..Damn..Did I just bumped into a girl..Stupid Jungkook!What if that girl beat you!I really afraid of girl..Not just girl,but all females..Even my  eomma..I afraid of them more than hate..

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder."Jungkook-ah...What are you doing here?"I turned and saw Jiminie hyung and TaeTae were standing."Nothing,hyungs...It just—"Suddenly Jiminie hyung cut my words."You bumped into a girl,nae?"He said to me."How did you know?"I asked them.

"The one that you bumped into is Im NaYeon,me and Jimin's classmate."TaeTae said to me.I don't care if the girl is TaeTae's girlfriend,classmate, friend or what...But please don't make me go near the girl...I'm scared she will beat me up...

Females are cruel and scary..

to be continued......