BTS Members' Courage Words For Nayeon

Hey guyyssss!!! I just came back to update my fanfic!!I hope there are still readers-ah still waiting for my update....

Previous chapter:

I nodded before wiping away My tears.....'Nayeon....'

(Jungkook's POV)

Nayeon had been moved to the normal ward.All of us went to see her.I was a bit startled when I arrived at Nayeon's bed....Wires were stuck on her body...Her eyes were tightly close...She look so pale...This is my fault she is in this condition......

"Be strong,Kookie..."Jin hyung whispered in concern while he patted my back..'Yeah..I shouldn't be sad...I don't want Nayeon to see my pathetic face...I need to smile...For NAYEON!'I thought as I began to smile.

We made a line from the hyungs to the saengs...We are planning to talk with Nayeon,gave her courage words...Namjoon hyung is the first...

(Kim Namjoon's POV)

I looked at Nayeon...'My tough lil' girl...What a poor condition you are in now....'I thought sadly as I let go a heavy sigh..."Nayeon....Get well soon,saeng...I want to see the beautiful plus gorgeous saeng that always there for us....Also,keep strong...Or Jungkook will cry..."I said to the deep in sleep Im Nayeon,while joking a bit...Then I look at Jin...He nodded and then slowly exchanged place with me.

(Kim Seokjin's POV)

I slowly exchanged place with Namjoon....He look so sad but he controlled his faceu....I took a heavy sigh before went to sit next to Nayeon's bed."Nayeon dear....Please wake up soon....I wanted to see the beautiful smile of my beauty saeng and daughter.... I want to see the bunny teeth of yours....Remember...Eomma Jin is waiting for the beauty Im Nayeon to wake up....Stay strong dear...."I said as my eyes started to tears up,but I hold on..Suddenly I felt  someone tapped my shoulder...I turn and saw Yoongi shook his head."Uljimayo,hyung..."He said before exchanged his place with me.