I do....

Previous chapter:

I was about to answer when suddenly the room's door opened and 6 namjas fall to the floor.

(Nayeon's POV)

My mind processed for a while..........Wait!!!!.....Did they eavesdropping us?!!!

"GUYS?!CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"I asked in a very very serious plus evil tone."We're eavesdropping both of you.."Tae said with his box smile.I glared seriously at him,also the 5 others.

"Don't get too serious,saeng....Well we all were worried when Jungkook suddenly came home with the unconscious Im Nayeon!Jungkook then quickly brought you to his room...We were worried that he MIGHT do SOME things to you..."Yoongi oppa said while emphasizing some words.

Suddenly Jungkopk threw a pillow at Yoongi oppa."YAH HYUNG!!!I'm not byuntae like you!!"Jungkook exclaimed loudly causing all of us laughed hard.

He just pouted at us."yeah Yoongi hyung...Stop making our Kookie q"Well...Oppa,that still didn't explain why did you all still eavesdropping us even thought you know that Jungkook surely will never do something bad to me..."I said in serious tone again,making all of them silent.

"Well....We actually didn't meant to eavesdrop,but then when we were about to leave,suddenly we heard Jungkook asking you to be his yeoja chinguya...That made our ears glued at the room door and eavesdropped you..."Hobie oppa said to us.