What Had I done..

Previous chapter :

"Tae...Am I not suitable to be love..."

(Kim Taehyung's POV)

I stormed to the BTS'S house with rage and anger..."Jeon Jeongguk!!What had you done!!"I shouted in anger as I went to Jungkook,who's sitting on the couch in the living room...Jungkook...Why did you hurt her when she is in poor condition... She didn't remembered anything yet...

*FLASHBACK*

I am now at the park where Nayeon-ssi and me always hang out...I am quite happy that Nayeon-ssi still remembered me,but at the same time,I felt sad because she didn't remembered the rest...Poor Jungkook...He probably missed her a lot...

Suddenly my phone rung...I checked the ID Caller,Nayeon-ssi....Did something happened again?

"Tae...Am I not suitable to be love..."Suddenly Nayeon-ssi said before I could even greeted her."Mwo?What happened Nayeon-ssi?Is there something wrong?What are you talking about?"I asked in curious...Why did Jungkook do this time?

"Jungkook just backhug me...But then I...I stopped him from hugging me more...Tae..I don't remembered the old me...I don't remembered what kind of yeoja I had became...But..As you had know,I disliked skin ship with namja...I know my androphobia was healed..But..I still disliked those things...