"Im...Taecyeon....oppa??

Previous chapter:

"JUNGKOOK!!!!"

(Nayeon's POV)

I screamed loudly looking at the horrible sight... Suddenly one of the men,who was pinning me slapped my face."Shut up,BITCH!"He shouted in front of my face.I was helpless!I can't save Jungkook ..

"Hey!!!How dare you slapped my saeng!"

'the voice.....Wait...Don't tell me...'I thought as I gasped a bit.Suddenly a namja with a mask on,punched the men who were pinning me,making them fell into the ground,and then punched the rest of the men.

"Damn you!!!"Shouted the man with scar before running away,along with his men,from the lane.

"Im Nayeon!How many times I had tell you,TO NOT WALK ALONE AT THIS LANE!"Said the namja angrily before pulling his mask off.

"Im...Taecyeon....oppa??"I said shockly.

"Yea..Well don't do that face...Here..Put this on.."Taecyeon oppa said before taking off his hoodie and gave it to me.Then I remembered that my clothes was ripped.

I quickly put the hoodie on."Mianhae oppa...I don't want to distress my frienda just to accompany me back home."I said as I look down.

"Tch!Whatever..But..Are you okay?Are you hurt anywhere?"Oppa asked, concerned about me."Gwaenchanayo,oppa.....Ah!!Jungkook!"I said,and then quickly remembered about Jungkook.

"Jungkook!Gwaenchana ka?"I asked worriedly.He barely conscious.I slapped his face softly,until he regained his conscious fully.

Oppa looked at me with the who-the-hell-is-this-guy faceu.

"He save me before you arrived, but then,he got hit by bricks ..He is my friend.."I said,answering oppa's look.

"gomawo...Jeon Jeongguk.."I said calmly to Jungkook.

"Urmmm,saeng...Why is he crying?"Oppa asked me.Then the time I called Jungkook's real name,struck my head.

darn it...I called his full name..

to be continued ..