Gynophobia?

Previous chapter:

Females are cruel and scary..

(Im NaYeon's POV)

*krriinggggggg*
(classes dismissed bell)

I walked out of the classroom after turning off the aircon and lamps.I saw Tae,Jimin and 5 others with them,which are Kim Namjoon sunbae,the class monitor of class 5-A,Kim Seokjin sunbae,the prefeçt leader(a/n:IDK if this is right... correct me if i am wrong😂),Min Yoongi,the troublemaker boy,Jung Hoseok,the noisy boy and a new boy...Well,maybe,since I never see him before.

"Yah,Nayeon-ssi!Lets walk together,nae?"Tae said excitedly to me."Sure..But, it seem like someone didn't like me being here."I said as I look at the new boy,who had been looking at his feet for a while.

"Ah gwaenchana,Nayeon-ah...He just too......erm..shy around girl."Namjoon sunbae said to me. I just oh-ed at him and walked together with them.

"Me and Jungkook will take this way..See you alls tomorrow!"Hoseok said to us and then went to the opposite way of us with the new boy.

"Nayeon-ah,can you help us?"Suddenly Namjoon-sunbae said."Erm?Help what,sunbae?"I said curiously.

"Help us.....heal Jungkook..."Seokjin sunbae said."Oh and Jungkook is the one that Namjoon hyung said that he is shy around girl"Tae said before I could asking."Heal?Heal what?Did he have disease?He just look fine to me"I said becoming curious and curious.

"He has.......a disease or I should call a phobia ....It call 'Gynophobia' .."Shortie Jimin said sadly.

"Gy...Gynophobia?What is that?"I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"Gynophobia is one of the phobia that's very hard to heal...Gynophobia means fear of female...Jungkook has it since he was little .. "Seokjin sunbae then look down,with his face show sad face.

"If you don't mind,would you tell me how did he get the phobia?"I politely asked them.

to be continued......