He...Helped me?

Previous chapter:

"Well,well,well...Look what we got here.....A girl walking alone in this small lane..."Said the man with a scar on his left cheek.

(Nayeon's POV)

The man smirked evilly at me.Then 2 of the men grabbed both of my hands and pinned it on the wall.I struggled as hard as I can to escape from their gripped. The others men laughed at me,being helpless there.

"You know girl....You shouldn't walked alone here...You don't know what might happen to you...."Then they smirked at me.One of them tried to rip my clothes,but I struggled hard.I screamed for helped,but the men just laughed at me.

"It's no use,young girl...No one will help you..so,just give up..."Said the man with scar as he laughed.He then ripped my clothes.

Suddenly......

.
.
.
.
.
.
A TIGER BIT HIM!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joke!hihihihi..
.
.

.
.

Suddenly,someone kick him.I look up to see at the person,and there, standing Jeon Jeongguk.

"Don't touch her,damn guy!"Jungkook shouted angrily.

'He...Helped me?'I thought...

(Jungkook's POV)

After Nayeon leave me at the park,I was standing there dumbed.'What she means about "used to it"?'I thought curiously.

Then I can felt something is going on,so I followed Nayeon,but I lost sight of her.

I was about to head back when I heard someone screamed for helped.'The voice...It's Nayeon's!'I thought shockly before run toward the voice.

I took a peeked from where I was hiding and saw Nayeon's been pinned on the wall.I dunno why,but I felt mad and angry looking at the men doing that to Nayeon.

What made my blood boiled up more,is when the man ripped Nayeon's clothes.I couldn't hold it anymore and then ran toward them and kicked the man.

"Don't touch her,damn guy!"I shouted madly.I went to punch the man that I kicked,hardly.Unlucky me,2 men hit me with bricks fron behind..My action was late,and my movements were late to dodge the attack.

I coughed as I fell into the ground.They began to kick and punched me.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!"

to be continued....