Choi Seung Hyun...

Previous chapter:

"Think about it,Jeon Jeongguk..."Then he leave the room.

(Jungkook's POV)

I thought so deep about everything that TaeTae just told me..

I slowly,sneaked out off the house and then ran to search for Nayeon.

———————————-———

(Nayeon's POV)

I thanked Yoongi oppa before leaving the park.I walked to the alleyway (A/N : in the previous chapters,I called the alleyway as 'Lane'...Well,if you are confused, the 'Lane' means the alleyway..) to me house.

Once I arrived at the front of my house...I was about to pull out the key from my pocket,when suddenly someone hugged me from behind....

"Miss me,Im Nayeon?"I started to tremble and shivered when I heard the voice...'That voice....It..can't be...'I thought in full of fear.

I slowly turned and saw......The people I really don't want to see.........

" A...A..Appa?"I asked in stuttered at him."My,my,my...You had grown,Nayeon.."My stepfather,or his name, Choi Seung-hyun,said while smirking evilly.

I tried to struggle to escape myself from his hug,and it work.But before I could even run,he catched my wrist and gripped on it hard.

"Let me go,Choi Seung hyun!"I shouted angrily at him."My,my..You're so harsh...That's make you so interesting..."I gulped hard at his words.

"Please,let me go!"I begged in tears.'Damnit.......Damnit....DAMNIT!Why did he had to came back!'I thought in hate.

"You know that you're tears doesn't work at me,IM NAYEON...Because of your foolish brother, I got in jail!!!You little bitch!!"He started to punch and kick me as hard as he can.I choked out some bloods as he continued to beat me up.

'Damnit....Why males had to be so cruel?'I thought as I cried while being tortured.I am now down at the ground...

That's it...I'm about to faint because of dizziness now..

I slowly closed my eyes,when suddenly a scream made my eyes wided opened."NAYEON!!!"

Is the only the I heard before I fainted.

to be continued....