Mian...I can't remember you...

Previous chapter :

Suddenly I felt my head heavy and I felt dizzy...

(Im Nayeon's POV)

I slowly woke up with heavy feeling in my head..."Nayeon...Gwaenchana?"Suddenly someone asked me...He looked similar...Who is him again?

"Nugu...seyo?"I asked him..."I am Jeon Jeongguk...Your current Namjachingu...Gwaenchana if you didn't remember me..."Ahhh that Jungkook....My Namjachingu that I forgot...

"Mian...I didn't remember you..."I said as I looked down...Suddenly he sat next to me and then touched my hand..."Gwaechanayo....It's my fault you had been in this condition...If I was stronger to overcome my gynophobia...I will never hurt my childhood and made her hate me...And hurt you...Mianhae...For being a stupid namjachingu for you..."Jungkook said as he started to cry...

I am stunned for a bit...Even if I didn't remember him,I still felt sorry for him...'He had been blaming himself for what had happened to me...'I thought as I looked feeling a bit guilty at him.

"Uljima...."I said to him as I hugged him...Right now,I forgot about my androphobia..."Even if I forgot about you,I still don't want to see you cry...Jebal...Don't blamed yourself for what had happened....I already know the whole story about what happened...I protect you because I love you,probably.. So jebal uljima...Or I will feel guilty.."I said to him as I loosened the hug.

Then I wiped the tears out from his face...And then smiled at him..."We can work this out...Maybe if I spent times with you,my memories will come back..."I said as I smiled at him...

to be continued....

ANNYEONGGGG!!!MIAN FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER....I WAS LACK OF IDEAS FOR NOW...CAN ANYONE GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?OH AND I ALREADY UPDATE A NEW FANFICS WHICH ARE 'Destined To Be Together'. A MONSTA X FANFIC...ALL MONBEBES CAN READ IT😉AND 'Fuckboy' ALSO A MONSTA X FANFIC....ANY INNOCENT READERS SHOULD AVOIDED READING THIS FANFIC...BECAUSE THAT FANFIC IS A STORY FULL OF SMUTS.....ANYWAY,FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW FOR ANY IDEA.  😉