We Fight....

Previous chapter :

Then I wiped the tears out from his face...And then smiled at him..."We can work this out...Maybe if I spent times with you,my memories will come back..."I said as I smiled at him...

(Im Nayeon's POV)

It had been a week since I spent my days with BTS and Jungkook...I learnt their names and everything's about them...But...I still can't remembered them...I wish everything will come back....Because...I wanted to know my memories about them...What happened to me whenever I am with them...I wanted to know really bad...But.....*sigh*

I was in Jungkook's room,reading book when suddenly I felt my self being hugged from behind..."Nyeong~~Jagi..."I turned to see Jungkook...I then pushed his hands out from hugging me.."Mian Jungkook....I don't like being hugged like that...It felt uncomfortable.."I said as I stand up..

"Uncomfortable? Are you serious!!I've been waiting for you to wake up like fucking weeks!!And when you finally woke up,you just gone to have that fucking amnesia!!You are the one to said that we can work this out!!!And now you said you're uncomfortable being hug by me?Are you fucking serious Im Nayeon!!"Suddenly Jungkook screamed which made me flinched.

"I did say that we can work this out...But I didn't said that we can get touchy...I am not the old Me..I don't have the memories of my 21 years old self...I don't know what kind of yeoja I had became since my androphobia healed...But now...I still didn't fully healed my androphobia...All these are because of my memories...Short sentence,I'm a yeoja in the body of 21 years old with 19 years old memories...So please understand me.."I said to Jungkook...Indeed I am scared...But..I have to be brave...To said it...Thank goodness the others were out...It's better if they didn't hear our fight...

"Stop talking nonsense,Nayeon...'I'm a yeoja in the body of 21 years old with 19 years old memories '..Pffhh!!Did you think this is like the Moon Lover Scarlet Heart k-drama?Nonsense!!I also had gynophobia...But now I am alright..So you should be to!!"What the hell Jungkook is thinking right now?

Did he forgot that I had amnesia...I didn't even remembered him and he just go shouted and stuffs at me...

"You're different Jungkook...You didn't lost your memories..That's why you are okay..."I tried my best to be as calm as possible...

"Aghhh!!Just shut up!I rathered be with someone else than being with such a dense and hopeless girl like you...."Jungkook said angrily before storming out of the room....(A/n : Omo Jungkook...What had you done.....😱)

Why did this hurt a lot?Even tho I didn't remembered him at all...I started to tears up...I slowly took my phone and fail Tae's number.

"Tae...Am I not suitable to be love..."

to be continued....