I'm sorry!This is my fault..

Previous chapter:

"Tae!Help me!"I said in fear,nervous and worried.

(Taehyung's POV)

Now the hyungs and I were sitting at the living room.I went to the kitchen to take the tea and cupcakes that Jin hyung made for all of us.

When I was about to take the cupcakes from the avon,suddenly I heard my phone rung.

At the first,I decided to ignore it.But it started to rung again."YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!GET YOUR ASS HERE AND ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE!"The irritated Yoongi hyung shouted from the living room.Maybe the rung from my phone disturbed his 'Sleeping beauty'😂

"Fine hyung!"I snickered before walking back to the living room,leaving all the cupcakes and teas behind.

I took my phone amd looked at the ID Caller,Nayeon-ssi.'Erm?Why did Nayeon-ssi call me?Is there any problem with Jungkook?I hope no..'I thought curiously before answering the phone.

"Yeoboseyo,Nayeon-ssi?"I said."Tae!Help me!"Nayeon-ssi suddenly screamed."What happen?Ah never mind...Tell me where are you now?"

"We are at the park we usually go..Ppali come,Tae!"Nayeon-ssi said in worried tone..What had happened?"Nae...I'll be there ASAP..."I said before turning off the call as I get out of the house and run(a/n:dasi run run run😂😂) to the park,ignoring the hyungs call my name.

When I arrived at the park,my eyes scanned around to park,looking for Nayeon-ssi,and I saw her..She is standing with worried expression at one of the benches."Nayeon-ssi!"I shouted calling out her name.

"Tae...."She said nervously."What happened?Where's Jungkook?"I asked her."He was looking down from the beginning of the date..I called for his name for a few times,but he didn't gave any response..So,I called out his full name,then he suddenly started to rave hard..."She said.

"You called his full name..Now that explain why he started to rave..."I said."What do you mean,Tae?"She asked.

"Actually,Nayeon-ssi...Whenever yeojas called his full name,he will start raving.Wae?Because when his nanny tortured him,she will called his full name before torturing him."I said sadly.

"Mianhae..I shouldn't called his full name.."Nayeon-ssi said as she looked down at her feet.'She must felt guilty...'I thought as I stared at her.

Then I patted her head."Gwaenchanayo,Nayeon-ssi..Where is Jungkook?"I asked her,while patting her head softly."He is behind the big tree over there.."She said while pointing a big tree which is a bit far from the bench she sat.I smiled at her before went to Jungkook were.

"Kookie...."I said as I tapped the sobbing Jungkook's shoulder."Taetae...."Jungkook said before hugging me tightly while sobbing.I patted his back,trying to calm him.Well that worked..He even fall asleep. I lifted him carefully and then went to Nayeon-ssi.

"Let's go home,Nayeon-ssi..Jungkook is asleep."I said to Nayeon-ssi...She slowly nodded as she followed me from behind.

——————————————

(Nayeon's POV)

"How was he,Hobie?"Jin sunbae asked Hoseok worriedly."He is asleep soundly in his room,probably because he's tired.Okay,bye..I'm going to change my shirt. It was wet by Jungkook's tears."Hoseok said before leaving the living room.

"Mianhaeyo,Jin sunbae!I'm sorry!This is my fault...If I didn't call Jungkook's full name,this will not happen.."I said full of guilty as I bowed so low at Jin sunbae.

to be continued....