Her Past Life

Previous chapter:

When will you stopped hurting Nayeon,JEON JEONGGUK?She had enough...Are you planning to make her phobia came back to her?

(Yoongi's POV)

Yea..I know about Nayeon's phobia..I heard it from Tae,when he ask us to be kind at her.Tae really love his bestfriend...

--------------
*Meanwhile at the BTS' house*

(Jungkook's POV)

Why all the hyungs were so protective and helping Nayeon?What is special about females,until all of them helped Nayeon?

"Damnit..."I mumbled as I balled my fist.Suddenly TaeTae entered my room.

"Please stop making her cried and stop hurting Nayeon-ssi,Jungkook..."TaeTae said seriously."What so special of her,until you covered,helped,and protect her?She's just a female...An evil female...I bet she never knew what pain is like..."I said loudly as I smirked at TaeTae.He looked at me before sighing heavily.

"*sigh*I can't take this anymore...Jungkook...Do you really think that you're the only one who suffered from your past life?Let me tell you...Im Nayeon,or Nayeon-ssi...She used to have a phobia...An Androphobia...A fear toward males."TaeTae said with painful expression on his face."But how?"

TaeTae looked at me,who is full of curiosity, before continuing his story.

"How?All of this happened after her eomma passed away.Well actually,before her
eomma passed away,her appa is the one passed away.Her eomma married another namja,but then,a few months later,she passed away....Nayeon thought that her stepfather will took care of her kindly like his own daughter... But...It was the opposite..After her eomma gone,her stepfather abused her,beat,kicked,hurted,whipped and tortured her everydays and every times... Her oppa,Im Taecyeon wasn't there at house at that times..He was studying at a University to become a doctor..