The Dream

Previous chapter:

"Nayeon..Why did you always smiling?"

(Nayeon's POV)

Jungkook asked me while raising his eyebrows."You always smiling...Even after all the bad things and harsh words I gave you, you still smile at me...Even if you're in pain,you kept smiling? Why?"I just smiled at Jungkook's curiosity and question.

"A smile..... Can hide everything...Your pain and sadness .. You can cover all of that with just a smile...It's nonsense to make a tantrum just to let go of your pain and sadness..."I explained politely at Jungkook,who is focusly hearing at me.

"I had smiled ... But it still can't hide my pain.."Jungkook mumbled sadly.I looked at Jungkook,who's looking down, and then slowly patted his head."I understand... It will take lots of times to hide your pain in your smile..."I said while continued to pat Jungkook's head.

——————————————

(Narrator's POV)

It had been two months since Jungkook had gave Nayeon the chance to heal him.They had gotten closer and Jungkook now started to tease,play,smile and laugh with Nayeon...Well,ONLY Nayeon..Jung kook still afraid to talk with another girl.

(Jungkook's POV)

I am now waiting for Nayeon to come at BTS' house . But she is abselutely late!So I decided to sleep a bit.