He slapped me...

Previous chapter:

Jungkook wake up after screaming.He gasped heart as if he was losing a lot of oxygen.

(Narrator's POV)

Nayeon and the BTS bursted opened Jungkook's room.(A/n : Oh!I forgot to mention at the last chapter, but Jungkook actually was sleeping in his room..)

"Jungkook,what happened? You suddenly screamed!"Nayeon asked worriedly.Jungkook look up and looked at Nayeon,with fear,angry,scared and hate in his face.

Suddenly Jungkook threw a pillow at Nayeon."Get out!!!You will torture me again!!Go!!"Jungkook screamed loudly as he started to throw anything that near him to Nayeon.The BTS were shocked to see Jungkook's reckless action.

Before the vase could reach Nayeon,Namjoon caught the vase."Care to EXPLAIN to me,what the hell you are doing,JEON JEONGGUK?"Namjoon asked angrily while glaring at Jungkook.

"She will torture me...She will beat me with whip...I know...Damn...I shouldn't trust her !!She is a witch!!A damn scary and cruel female!!! Get out!!!"Jungkook screamed before started throwing things again.

"What are you talking about,Jungkook?I promise right?I promise that I'll never hurt you?Are you mad that I am late?"Nayeon said as she walked toward Jungkook.

Too bad...But,all Jungkook see in his eyes is,Nayeon,holding a whip,walking toward him while smirking.

Nayeon slowly sat next to Jungkook."What happened, Jungkook..Tell me.."Nayeon asked calmly.