His life story

Previous chapter :

"If you don't mind,would you tell me how did he get the phobia?"Nayeon politely asked them.

(Kim Seokjin's POV)

'She's so kind,and polite...Just like Kim SoHee,my late saeng..'I thought as I stared at her.

"Sure.. Okay..It start when Jungkook was 4...Jungkook is a child of a businessman.Well,a very very busy businessman..His eomma is an international lawyer.Both of his parent were so busy,until they sometimes didn't came home,of course because they were busy...Then,one day his eomma hired a nanny to look over and take care of Jungkook whenever they were gone.."Namjoon said with voice tone.

"Let me continued it...But the nanny didn't take care of little Jungkook but instead,torture him so badly...Whenever she was stressed and angry,she will let it all go to Jungkook..The tortures continued until he was 13..Luckily the nanny stopped torturing him,maybe afraid of what he will do as revenge to her,since he is getting bigger and stronger...But the bad thing is,all the tortures from his nanny had effected him...He grown up to have the Gynophobia...He's afraid of female... He even afraid of his eomma,and said that his eomma hired the nanny just to hurt him..."I said,now in tears ..I can't hold out my tears and sadness whenever I remembered about Jungkook's story...Poor my little son....I saw Nayeon's reaction...Pain,shocked,sadness written on her face.

(Nayeon's POV)

'S-S-So he's like me..Having the most hardest phobia to heal.....'I thought in shock...I must help him...The phobia will ruin his life for eternity if the phobia didn't heal...

"Sunbae...I'll help him...I'll try my best to heal his phobia...I promise I'll..."I said as I smiled at them.

Then,we continued our walked that were stopped by the talking..

to be continued.....