Move On

Previous chapter :

I started to cry hard before suddenly my vision gone blank.

(Jeon Jeongguk's POV)

*1 year later...

I finally debut with the other members..We decided to be a kpop idol under the name of Bangtan Sonyeondan...Or for short,BTS..We are famous...Which I am happy to know..But..Sometimes the memories from 1 year ago passed my mind.

*FLASHBACK*
I started to cry hard before suddenly my vision gone blank.....

Then I woke up and realized that I am on a bed ..White bed..Which I recognized as the ward room."You're awake?Thank goodness...You really made me worried.."Seokjin hyung said to Me,when he entered the room...The other members entered as well...The atmosphere was quiet...Until Namjoon hyung broke the silence.

"Guys...I have an suggestion ...To avoid these gloomy,pain and sad feeling....How..How about we debut..As kpop idols?"He said to us...All of us looked at him in shock..

"Mwo?Are you serious,Kim Namjoon?" Seokjin hyung asked in disbelief!"Nae..We gotta move on guys...Don't continued being like this...We need...To forget about Nayeon...Even tho it's hard...But..We need to give her freedom..We also doing this for her safety...She always be the one to be in danger...Because of us.."Namjoon hyung said in serious...

"I...Agree with him...We need to set Nayeon free...From danger and tortures..."Seokjin hyung said..I looked at Yoongi hyung,who's in deep thought.."True...Even if she wake up from her coma..She probably will forget about us...This is for the best,guys.."Namjoon hyung said to us...

"What...If..She remember us?"I finally said to them..Which made the atmosphere quiet again...Suddenly Yoongi hyung went toward my bed."She will not..She even might not survive...you know..I...I already lost my hope...To see my saeng..That's why I'm going to move on...See the world...Jungkook..Let's move on..I know it's painful...But..Just move on.."Yoongi hyung said as he started to cry...

It's hard to believe...Our cold-hearted hyung just cried..Because of Nayeon..'Maybe I should too...All of us in this room,are sad...We don't want to hurt Nayeon anymore..I..Don't want to hurt Nayeon anymore..'I thought as I slowly nodded my head..

"Hyungs...Let's be..Kpop idols.."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That's why I am here..Being a kpop idol..I know..Nayeon's still alive...Even tho she didn't remember me...But..
I know..

ONE DAY...WE WILL MEET AGAIN....

~End~