His Touchy Confession

Heyyyy!!!!I am back!!I am reallyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry for not updating and for the late reply at comment!!!I hope there still readers waiting for the next chapter...Okay...Here is the chapter 19😊emjoy,nae readers-ah?SARANGHAE😘!

-----------------------

Previous chapter:

"Will you be my yeoja chinguya?"

(Narrator's POV)

Nayeon was surprise by Jungkook sudden question..'He..He was asking me...To be his yeoja chingu?Ehhhhhh???'Nayeon thought in shocked.

"Jungkook.....Are you know what are you saying?You aren't having a fever,are you?"Nayeon asked Jungkook,who look confident asking her."No...I am 100% fine and yes...I know what I am saying and I am serious...."Jungkook said in his very very serious tone.He also showed a serious face when talking.

He also showed a serious face when talking

(Jungkook's serious face)

"..But why so suddenly asked me?"Nayeon curiously asked Jungkook,who is still with his serious face.

"Because I wanted to protect you......"

(Nayeon's POV)

My eyes widened opened hearing at Jungkook."Protect me?Why?I can protect myself..."I said a bit angry.'He sound like he is looking down at me!'I thought with a bit angry feeling.

"I know you're thinking that I am looking down at you...No...I don't... I just....Don't want you step father to come and beat you or try to do something bad and dangerous to you....I.....Don't want your androphobia to come back.... I don't want you to suffer anymore like me....Because.... you are someone that..... Special to me...

I know that you will think that I am stupid,shameless for talking nonsense or what....But...I really wanted to tell you that....All of your attention,your care,your patient and kindness....All of that make me trust you,make me believe you...And also.....Make me fell in love with you..."Jungkook confessed.

Speechless.........Yeaa...I am totally speechless after hearing at his touchy confession...The serious jeon Jeongguk just told me a very...very...very touchy confession.

"I will ask you again...Im Nayeon,will you be my yeoja chinguya?"Jungkook asked with a soft yet serious tone.

I was about to answer when suddenly the room's door opened and 6 namjas fall to the floor.

To be continued....