The date(?)

Previous chapter:

"it doesn't matter...I can be with hyungs forever!We'll stick together...Hyungs will take care of me forever.."I said,still disagree with their plan.

(Jungkook's POV)

"Can't do that,Kookie...One day,all if us will get marry...And when that happen,we will live with our own families...We'll take care of our own families...And also,we'll all separate..We can't take care of you forever...You'll need female to take care of you,Kookie...So please....Please let the girl heal you.."Now Jin hyung is begging me.I can't bear to see them begging like this.But,if I open myself and start to trust at female,who knew what they will do to me...

"Hyung...Are you sure 100% that if I open myself and begin to trust the female that you said will heal me,will not torture me?"I asked Jin hyung..

"Nae...Gwaenchana,Jungkookie....Nayeon-ssi is a nice girl...I have known her for 2 years already..."TaeTae said with a his famous box smile.

"Fine,then..."I slowly said to them.

———————————————

(Nayeon's POV)

Now Jungkook and I were at the park.I was a bit suprised when Tae said that Jungkook agreed to them and let me heal him.

"Jungkook-ah..."I called Jungkook,who has been looking down since we arrived at the park.He still look down,and didn't gave any response when I called his name."There's no need to afraid..."I said calmly to him.We need to be patient with this kind of phobia.

Still no response from him.

"Yah,Jeon Jeongguk!"I decided to make my voice sound serious to get his response.But it seem like I done a wrong thing..

Then,he suddenly cried and began to rave loudly.

To be continued.....