Chapter 2

Getting ahold of myself after hearing about Jasper coming back I slipped into my pjs and got into our bed. It had felt so cold and lonely sleeping in this house without him. It was supposed to be our little home and yet here I was alone.
This house felt cold and empty without Jasper by my side. I missed him so much that it almost killed me inside. We were supposed to be a team and he had just abandoned me. Sighing I pulled the covers  over me and let the darkness come.
      The next morning I slowly got out of bed and got dressed in a very casual outfit. Blue jeans and a black shirt that I borrowed from Bella's pre-vampire clothes. Then I pulled my long red hair back into a pony tail and went straight to the Cullen's house. Walking up to the house Carlisle greeted me.
  "Hello Avery". He smiled at me. I smiled back.
  "Hi Carlisle. Is everything okay?" I questioned him as we went inside. He stopped us in the living room. Edward was there and smiled at me as I entered.
  "What's going on Edward?" I asked him. He nodded to Carlisle and he exited the room. Edward gestured to the stairway and I followed him to my old room upstairs. The same room that I had my first interaction with Jasper in.
  "What's going on?" I asked glancing up at my brother in law. He nodded his head to the room and I sighed. Opening the doors I gasped as I saw the figure inside the room turn to face me. I jumped into his embrace as he wrapped his arms around me. He was here. I couldn't breath. My fiancé was here with me. I was finally in his embrace after what seemed like an eternity. I felt him brush his hands through my long hair and kiss my neck.

Sorry that it's short, but the next chapter will longer. I promise. but good news: JASPER IS BACK!!!