Chapter 1: Events

I do not own Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin! cx (It'd be nice if you guys follow~ I'm starting to write more~ you don't have to if you don't want to~!)
~~~~
All I could see were the bodies of my fellow comrades falling. Screams echoed; lives being lost; faces wet with tears. This was the life that we were living in...the Titan age. The last Titan stood tall, eating and killing as we tried to face it. It was up to I-Eren Jaeger-to kill this last Titan...even if it costed my life. Inches away, just inches away...minutes away, just minutes away. Needing help; struggling greatly. My limbs screamed as my body-Titan body-was thrown into the side of a tree. Though, I still kept moving on; I never gave up.

"...Y-YOU..." I tried speaking in my Titan form, "M-MUST..." I struggled greatly. "DIE!"

Levi Rivaille charged head on as my body ran towards the abnormal Titan. Levi got its neck as I punched the Titan's body as hard as I could...and it was knocked out...or dead. I released from my Titan form, having Levi carrying me out. Soon, I walked towards the Titan and screamed out.

"We've won!" I screamed, looking at the bodies around me, "We've finally won!"

Levi looked up at me with a look on his face...an actual emotion. Love? Happiness? Both...? I smiled as he looked up at me with those used-to-be-serious eyes. He returned the smile and leaned up to my ear.

"Eren, I...I love you..." Levi caught me by surprise with his words and action. His lips were soon on mine, kissing me, and I kisses back.

"I...I love you too, Lee-vi...!" My lips parted as I kissed Levi again.

"Brat, I used to think you were a mess. But I saw your eyes flare up every time we killed titans; I saw your eyes flare up today. I've loved you for as long as I can remember, and I never want to lose that love..."

"L-Levi...I've loved you for a long time as well. I've always wanted to have you in my arms, holding me tight, and never wanting to let go. Finally, I get to have you."

Rain poured down on us; everyone that was alive ran to us-or jogged and walked. There were a lot injured, but a lot safe. And I was glad that I was safe from injuries...I was safe from the titans...safe in Levi's arms...forever.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I hear the sound of the machine that stood next to me. Every time it beeped, a duplicate was replaying in my head at the same time. My body couldn't move; I couldn't do a thing for my body was lifeless at the moment. I wanted to move; I ached to move, but my brain didn't allow it. Nothing was happening as the recurring dream replayed over and over again in my mind. Want...this...to...stop... After my recurring dream, I would always think the four words, wanting this to really stop once and for all. Would it? Could it? ...will it...?

Life has been hell for me. For most of my life, I've been dying everyday. Nearly stuck in the hospital for my whole life, needing many things, not getting any of them. I never got a loving family-or one at all. When I was a child, I fainted when I was playing football with my friends, still didn't know the cause until something happened after. Soon, I found out that I had heart disease and started to enjoy my life less. Dealing with asthma and my heart disease, I tried living a normal life, but at this point, it wasn't even possible anymore. Everyday was either worse, or better. All myself and everyone else wanted was my disease to go away...but that order never has been completed. I cheated death twice, maybe I could do it another time.

People never listen! Just starting the fourth grade, I thought everything would be perfectly fine. No; I was plain wrong. Everything went horrible after the first month, none of what happened is something I didn't want.