Chapter 12: Thought You'd Get Away?

Sexual Content~ c:
~~~
Eren's Perspective...

His teasing only kept getting worse. Even in a fifty degree hotel room, it felt hot. I had decided to get him back for it, changing into some loose fitting clothes. My pants were hung very low on my waste, and I wasn't wearing any underwear or boxers. Levi noticed this when I reached down to get the remote control, and my ass was hanging right out. The reason why they were hung low-also-was because I was using Levi's clothing and I couldn't get any for me. He may be smaller than me, but certainly not smaller in clothing. The clothing felt nice though, and easy to tease him with, greatly.

When my ass was out, Levi had gotten very hard, and I had gotten him into my own trap. I grabbed his wrists and pulled him to me. I then kissed him roughly, causing him to moan from the sudden reaction from me.

"Your teasing...ends now," I growled into Levi's ear. Levi had nodded and pushed himself closer to my body. I pushed him back though and smirked. "Nope, not allowed right now. You tease me, you pay the price."

Levi whimpered. He wanted me to be inside him right now, not yet...I am going to make him suffer...

I sat on the couch, Levi sitting right in front of me with his hands folded into his lap. I started to unzip and unbutton my pants and he stared at my hands, wondering what I was doing. I only smirked and pulled my pants off. He bit his lip as soon as he saw my length out, wanting to touch it by how much he was shaking. I wouldn't allow that, so I grasped my dick on my own with my left hand before Levi could do anything. He just stared as I put my right hand down on the couch and clutched it, moaning. I was going to lose my balance most likely, but I stopped gripping the couch and started to rub my balls, playing with it as I stroked. Levi was breathing heavily, wanting to touch himself and me, but he just watch. It was like he couldn't even move an inch, but he was shaking.

"L-Levi~" I moaned out on purpose, staring up at the ceiling and panting.

"God damn, Eren..." was all Levi could get out.

I kept moaning his name on purpose as I played with my own self, Levi still watching me. This wasn't making me feel nervous at all; even if it did, I'm too close. Levi's eyes were helping me, and same with the bulge in his pants. I felt my self build up to pleasure, and screamed out as I came right onto Levi's bare chest. He stared blankly at me, panting with me and then I looked at him up and down.

"Did you just...?" I didn't even finished because Levi turned around and started to get all of the cum off of him.

"I didn't not cum!" He yelled; he was obviously blushing.

"Tsk, tsk; Levi came from watching me?" I crept up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well, I think that's hot, Levi. I'm still hard after knowing that..." I whispered into his ear with a sexy tone.

Levi shivered, "E-Eren..."

I took down Levi's pants and saw he was wearing no underwear as well. I also saw the cum from when he came, and smirked. I went down to his length and licked around his thighs, licking his length a few times, receiving pleasant moans from Levi. He needed a cleaning, so I decided to give him one.

"Eren, what are you-? Oh...Ah..." I had taken the tip into my mouth when he spoke, and sucked hard. Then, I took a little bit of his length inside of my mouth, having him moan louder. Slowly, but surely, I had all of his dick inside my mouth and started sucking. My tongue grazed along it as I sucked, and I looked up at Levi. "H-heh...Eren, you look hot like that..." Levi put a hand on the back of my head and grabbed my hair. I didn't care at all, I just kept sucking him. "C-clean it good," Levi ordered. "I want it cleaned and soaked with your saliva." I closed my eyes and kept sucking him, harder and faster. "Eren, I'm going to cum~" he stretched out the "um" when he came into my mouth. I pulled him out of my mouth and swallowed.

"You didn't have to swallow it..." Levi said, looking away.

"But it's your turn now, and you have to do the same," I laid down onto the couch, my dick standing straight up. I laid there for a few seconds, "well?"

Levi nodded, "your wish is my command."

"Good," I smirked as Levi went down to my dick. "Now suck me." Levi took the tip into his mouth, making me moan softly. He circled the tip with his tongue, making me moan even more, but not as soft. He was quicker than I was, because he inserted the whole thing into his mouth quickly, making me want to scream out his name. The pleasure of both his warmth and tongue made me build up quickly. "F-fuck, Levi! I'm going to cum!" I yelled, putting both if the hands on his head. "C-cumming!" I screamed out his name as I came into his mouth.

Next thing I knew, I had Levi with his hands clutching the couch and him looking at me with his head turned, begging me to be inside him. I teased his hole, knowing how much he wanted me, and then I out the tip in. He moaned slightly, indicating he just wanted it and didn't care about pain. I inserted myself, slowly, receiving a pleasant moan from my lover. It was pretty tight and good inside, that I moaned with him. Levi loved the pleasure that he was receiving and wanted to keep it that way by biting his lip. Honestly, I didn't care at this point; I just loved being the one inside and not receiving. I thrusted hard into levi the first time, and he screamed in response.

"E-Eren!"

I grunted and thrusted hard again, having him do the same thing. I then, slowly, started to thrust inside him in a slow pace. I became faster and faster, stroking Levi's dick as well with the same pace as my thrusts. Every time Levi screamed out, his insides had tighten around me. It felt unbelievably great for me, so I tried to quicken my pace even more. I slowed down when my climax was coming, and I can inside Levi, having the sexiest moan escape his mouth and him to cum on my hand and little on the couch. Luckily, it was leather and easy to get up...or we'd be screwed--even though we were screwing (hah!).

Levi's perspective...

Eren was sleeping peacefully on the bed as I just sat at the window, looking out. This was a very long snow storm--it was expected since this was Wall Rose and we were in the middle of everything. Sina would probably be the most hit right now--it is--but at least Eren or I wasn't in Sina. I could stay with my pleasant love for as long as I could without anything ruining anything. If anyone or anything tried to ruin it again, I wouldn't just allow that and the same with Eren. The snow seemed to be at its same pace though, and it wasn't going to get any better. Who knows; maybe it will stop snowing overnight! All I wanted to do was sleep after that exhausting day Eren and I had.

And so I slept...
~~~
Yes, it's so short! ;~; I just haven't posted in a long time and my friend had just gotten his computer back...and plus the boyfriend problems. But maybe this weekend there will be a long chapter (or I am posting a new story. c:) Love you guys~ (sorry badness!)