Chapter 16: A New Obstical

Oh my god! I come back on Wattpad and see I have 1.6k for this story? I seriously NEVER thought I'd do that! Thank you so much everyone~ I love you guys and I wanted to say thanks for supporting me! <3 I've been role playing a lot lately, so I've been somewhat busy..and I'll have a lot of makeup work for school since I was out two days already~ but I AM UPDATING!
~~~
Eren's Perspective...

"We're finally off of that devil plane!"

"Eren, you're so silly~" Levi chuckled, looking at me. "Alright, I bet you're mad jet lagged like I am, so let's get going to home as soon as possible and the rest.. I'm going to take you out on a date tomorrow, and nothing else."

"Well...I like the nothing else part...my ass still hurts from you destroying it all week..." I chuckled, kissing Levi on the cheek and then walking off to the luggage belts.

We walked in harmony, happily, and glad to be back to where we belonged. It felt nice to actually be in Sina again, even if it wasn't the place I grew up...as long as was with Levi, that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was Levi, and my friends were special as well, not as much as Levi. I felt happy when I was talking with Levi, and I felt happy when we spent time with each other.

We got our luggage, and made our way to the parking lot. We looked around, trying to find a car that was parked. Nick, Levi's boss, had decided to pick us up from the airport, and it was very generous of him to do that. Levi said look out for someone with brown messy hair, brown eyes, and sunglasses in his hand. It took us a while to find him, but we finally did after ten minutes of searching.

Nick wasn't what I expected. He was tall and had messy brown hair, but it suited him. His sunglasses were on his eyes, until he took them off. His eyes sparkled in the light, and they warmed me up to smile.

"I'm Nick, you must be Eren!" Nick smiled, and he looked great when he smiled.

"Yes, I am Eren..." My smile didn't fade. "It's nice to meet Levi's boss, I have to admit. You seem like a kind and nice person."

"Haha, well...thank you, Eren. Levi talks about you all the time at work. He seems very fond of you, and I like that in him. He seems really in love with you, and that no one can break that bond that you guys share," Nick bit down on his bottom lip, looking like he wanted to smirk. "I, one day, wish to share that kind of love with someone...and I know that's hard to do, find someone special, I mean."

I had to admit, Nick was deep. It made me chuckle. "You are deep and correct. Levi, your boss is awesome!"

Levi smiled. "Alright, alright. Eren, I have a feeling you're going to pass out in the car, so we should get going now. We do have quite a while since we get home from this airport. I hate how we had to go on a different plane to a farther airport..."

I nodded. "Alright."

Levi...was right.

Levi's Perspective...

I was correct, Eren fell asleep, his head resting in my lap.

"He's adorable, Levi," Nick stated.

I growled at him. "You may be my boss, but you're not flirting with my Eren. I know how you are. You like gathering up employers and seeing if any of them are gay. You swoop up their boyfriends as soon as you find out, and we have a lot of gay employers. I'm not letting you do that with Eren and I's relationship, you here me loud and clear?"

"Last time I checked, I'm your boss." Nick chuckled. "I hear ya, but you are not going to stop me."

I sighed, stroking Eren's head and twirling his hair. "He isn't pure...I made him mine. I took what left he had of his innocence...you're not taking away my Eren, and I'm making sure of that!"