Chapter 5: My New Home

Sexual content, only a small bit! c; CX
~~~
Eren's Perspective...

I looked around me; I was in my hospital bed, not knowing how long I was out. Levi was sat next to me, staring at me until he finally got out of his trance and perked up.

"E-Eren!" Levi yelled, grabbing my hand tightly.

"Hello Levi; how long was I out for? I'm very confused right now..." I stared into Levi's eyes; he seemed shocked that I was awake, finally.

"You've been out for the past couple of days! I'd thought you'd wake up after your surgery...but it turned out to be days. I really missed you, Eren," Levi looked into my eyes as well, looking pleased but on the verge of tears.

"Levi...I'm alive; you can be with me all you want now...don't cry, please?" My body yearned for his warmth...Levi noticed and he hugged me safely.

"Okay...E-Eren...you've turned me soft," he smiled warmly. "Why do I love someone as sweet as you? Why did you turn someone as bitter as me...into something soft-may not be fully, but I'm still soft."

Erwin walked in to check up on Eren, "good morning, Eren! How are you holding up?"

"I'm doing well, thank you. How is Hanji doing?"

"She's doing well; she's on maternity leave since she can get sick easily at a hospital and she can throw up easily," Erwin started observing Eren as he spoke. "Is your heart running smoothly; any complications?"

"None whatsoever. I feel perfectly fine! Like I can run again!" I lifted my shirt and looked at my chest, cringing. "Will the skin...grow back...?"

"Six months to one year is when the scars will fade. The stitches will disappear in no time! No worries for you, Levi. You guys can resume sexual activity when Eren feels like it. He needs a lot of rest..." and Erwin explained what are the happenings after the surgery. I would be discharged tomorrow; Levi and I were very happy about all the news.

Time skip: Two Weeks...

I was staying at Mikasa's house as I waited for Levi to get his own apartment and allow me to live with him. Mikasa thought we were moving fast, but I didn't think so. My mind still remembered my dream with the Titan with the Levi and I look-a-like, and I had to tell Levi about that as soon as possible.

"Eren," Levi and I were on the phone, "pack your bags; I found an amazing apartment and just bought it for the both of us."

"R-really?" I was excited to finally live with Levi, officially. "That's great Levi! I can't wait to see the apartment."

"Yeah; it's pretty expensive, but my pay is amazing and I've always wanted this apartment. I finally could afford it; in a week, I can afford the rent which won't come in for another three weeks after that."

"Damn Levi; you're lucky," a smile grew onto my face, "I'm packing right now. Pick me up tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I've been packing and I just decided to call you. We move in tomorrow; you're not carrying or putting anything into the house. I'll do all the work, okay?"

I sat down, short in breath, "alright; I'll tell Mikasa to put the boxes right next to the door and help me back. I'm already feeling shortened in breath."

"Be careful, Eren. I don't want to lose you now!" Levi seemed very worried; this made me smile even more.

"Alright Levi...I love you very much."

"I love you, too, Eren," he said, still very worried when he hung up the phone.

Mikasa, as if on queue, came into the room with Jean and Armin. We chatted as they all helped me; I tried to avoid any conflict with me, which was easy. The packing held on even after dinner (which was very great!) and took a bit longer than we thought. I wondered why I didn't pack ahead of time, instead of doing this right before I have to leave. Mikasa ordered me to fall asleep as they packed the rest of my stuff-there was quite a lot to pack since I used to live here. I listened to her, and laid down in my bed as the three packed, waiting to fall asleep. The pain hasn't come, thanks to pain killers I took ahead of time. After a while, I fell asleep quickly, of course dreaming about Levi as always.