Chapter 3: Moving Fast

So, in this part of the story, there are some things that shouldn't be for people young. It's sexual content in this chapter, only a little. You have been warned~ <3

I don't own Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan of course! All the rights belong to their rightful owners~!
~~~
Eren's Perspective...

It's been a week since Levi came back in my life, and my life couldn't get any better than that. Well, except for my surgery that I'm getting this week instead of next week. The person who is dying...is giving their heart out to me by choice...it made me feel sad inside that a person is dying and giving it up. Though, Erwin has told me this person has been dying for a month, and it's time for their passing to come. I still thought it was my fault, but Hanji says it isn't, same with Erwin.

Aside from that, those two have been acting strange. Hanji and Erwin had been more...involved with each other's work. They would always say, "I don't like to interfere with his/her's work. That's why we aren't together frequently," though, they don't seem to be following that. It confused me slightly, and kept bugging me every time I would see them talking, it made me want to ask. Though, being me, my mind chose the right route and I didn't say anything. If I wanted to, I would drown myself in a conversation with Levi and it would help me out greatly.

"Levi," it was on of those times where I needed to drown out in a conversation.

"Yes Eren?"

"Why are you always here? You seem to be a busy person with your workdays at the office from what I've heard."

"Eren..." Levi looked at me surprised, with a hint depression. "I told my boss about your condition; how you have no family, only two friends, and you're suffering from heart disease. I told him the full story on how I saved you; how I helped you out; how I randomly showed up in the hospital. He reconsidered it, and said I could take as many days off as I could unless there was a meeting. My paperwork is going to be done by someone else because of you Eren; I don't want to leave your side," Levi explained, smiling afterwards. It felt like he was hiding something, and holding back a few words.

"Why?" The word just slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it or anything.

"Well Eren," Levi thought of what to say and I just waited. He then came up to my ear and said, "I'd never thought I'd be doing this, but...it's because I love you, Eren..."

"W-w-what?" I felt my face get flushed from the sudden words and I shivered when he spoke into my ear...so close and sweetly...the Levi I had heard was cold, mean, cruel, and showed no emotion. This one though, did. He showed emotion, passion, and love towards me.

"It's true, Eren," he whispered again in a different tone. "I really love you...and I don't know why. Even if it's just a week, I still feel like I know you from a long time ago."

"Levi..." I choked on the words, my mouth wouldn't open, only to say his name.

Levi looked into my eyes, his nose pressed up to mine. Erwin and Hanji weren't here-luckily-or this would have been awkward. My heart rate increased as he looked into my eyes as if he were searching for my soul. As if it were on instinct, I moved the lower half of my head and smashed my lips onto his. He accepted the kiss and kissed back gently. I, on the other hand, wished to go further. That made me fall back down onto the hospital bed, having Levi on top of me, and it made my heart beat even faster. The kiss depend and our kissing got rougher, I gasped for air in between it, having him panting into my face. It made me shiver, and once I regained my breath, I brought him back down onto my lips. He bit my lip gently, causing me to open my mouth slightly and make a small noise. He inserted his tongue and played with mine as soon as it was in, so I decided to play with his, too. I didn't notice my heart hurting until he pulled away and look down at me, lust in his eyes.