Chapter 19: Eren's Recovery, Levi's Birthday

Since I'm a lazy shit, yes, I went in time because of Eren's coma. I honestly can't keep up with dates~ Next chapter for you guys!
~~~
Eren's Perspective...

I really hated the feeling of not being able to use my legs. But I could now feel my arms, and I could now feel Levi's hugs...or anyone's hugs. I couldn't since my whole body was paralyzed; it was hard not feeling. The only thing I could do, when I was fully paralyzed, was eat, sleep, and drink; I hated it. Now I could move things with my hands, but I was still learning to not be weak. My body was recovering from sleeping for a whole five months. Yeah; your body takes a toll--well, mine does, anyways.

I've always had a weak body, and I had a new heart when I was hit. My heart was still fresh and new in my body, so, it was very hard for me. The recovery process is always the hardest part, and this was going to be a pain in the ass. I might be fully paralyzed in my legs, but therapy will help out with that situation. I want to walk and feel with my feet again. I really missed it, and wished that I could get it back soon. Maybe I'll be able to walk...soon.

I found out the person that hit me with the car was arrested. He had done it on purpose, and it was none other than the person that kissed Levi. Though, I had forgotten about his name, but I still remember that Levi was kissed by someone else. It didn't bother me anymore, because I learned not to dwell on the past. I was glad that the fucker was put in jail and arrested--if he was still out there, I would have been so upset, and afraid to go outside.

Levi was there for me through it all. We stayed at Mikasa's house, since Levi did bring a lot of clothes. He had a luggage still packed, and it was full of clothes. He also had another luggage that he was packing before he heard the new about me. It was full of clothes and such. I was able to leave the hospital on the twenty-first.

Rolling around in a wheel chair was fun...thank god that the house Mikasa, Jean, and Armin were living in was one-story. It made things a lot easier for me, and they wouldn't have t order a placement of something to get me up the stiars...or I could just have someone carry me. Carrying is a hassle though--that would be in cases if they had a two story house. But they didn't when they did plan on it.

As soon as I was in the house after being in the hospital for so long, I started wheeling around like crazy. I rolled over Jean's foot multiple times when he had his shoes on, and he got upset at me when I did it for about the fifth time. He couldn't hurt me though, that was the best part of it all. I just loved watching him get angry at me, but he had to lower his fist everytime--it made things so much better than before.

I never thought of him as really a friend, but he wasn't an enemy either. He was just someone I really hated, but sometimes we would have our moments. Really, he didn't mind much for me when I didn't piss him off on purpose. He was really a nice guy, and was taking care of me as well, even though he acted like he hated me. I liked it. I liked how I could get someone so pissed, but he didn't do anything except give a remark.

Levi and I shared the room. I couldn't go on a plain. My body had finally recovered enough for me to stop being in the hospital, but not enough to fly. I couldn't do that. Some people came to the house to instal bars for me. They would help me get up when I need to stuff in the bathroom. The doctors did say that I might regain feeling in my legs soon, but my legs weren't going to ever be the same. It was sad for Levi and I, since we wanted to return to normal activities, like sex, but that would be much harder for me. We didn't really think about it often anymore anyways, so we were perfectly fine with it...kind of.

Levi had helped me around the house, actually being the one to cook dinner for everyone the first day I was back. He finally had announced something very important to us...that none of is knew. It was weird. I had gotten into a relationship with someone I didn't even know their birthday. Levi sat down the plates on the table, setting everything up perfectly for us. I tried helping, of course, since I didn't want to be completely useless in such a state. Levi had allowed me to set up the spoons, forks, napkins, and maybe even let me help cook. He did, seeing how I was down about the whole thing. He was sweet, making me smile a whole lot...I was honestly madly in love with Levi...and I would never second chance that...ever again.