Chapter 8: Drinking Mistake

Sexual/sad chapter.

Eren's Perspective...

The music boomed loudly as I made my way through the big crowd, angered. Why did this have to happen to me; why did he even come here. Now I have to-

What I saw made my heart crack into a million pieces...

The morning...

Levi and I were just waking up from the tiring in-the-middle-of-the-night sex. We greeted each other with a late morning/near afternoon kiss, which turned into a make out session until I got up and got ready to shower. Levi was pouring on the bed to me, and I giggled at this sight.

"Oh Levi~ you act younger than me sometime~"

"You made me this way, Eren," Levi chuckled and raised his arms, acting like a little kid. "Pick me up and take me to the shower; I want to shower with my boyfriend~..."

"Alright, alright, naked Levi. You're certainly hot when you have your legs open and your doing that." I had to look away before I got any harder.

"Oh Eren~...why are you looking away from me~?" I could hear Levi smirking.

A blush crept up onto my face, "because your..." I mumbled the last few words.

"I'm...?"

"Your..." I mumbled again.

"I'm what, Eren?"

"You're making me hard, Levi!" I yelled, staring right down at Levi's dick when I spoke. He shot up a bit.

"A-ah! ...so you're getting hard even if my dick isn't hard?" Levi smirked again and started acting like a kid. "Hold me, daddy!"

Holy shit...it went up from him calling me daddy...I'm that type of person...? "D-daddy?"

"What wrong, daddy~?" Fuck Levi, you will pay...

"Fine, I'll pick you up...you're lucky Erwin gave me the clear yesterday!" I grabbed Levi and started to lift him up, actually finding out that he wasn't that heavy. It surprised me a bit until I remember something from last night.

"Hey daddy~?" Levi kept on acting like this, putting on an actual cute voice.

"What is it, Levi?"

"Can I ride you?" Levi smirked, lowering himself down onto the length of it. This caused it to start hurting. "I'll do it anyways, Er-en."

"Mm...your sexy voice is back," I lowered him down when we got into the bathtub. "Can you stand up?"

Levi shook his head, "I'm kind of sore from what you did last night, and I'm filthy. I can't believe I had your cum inside me for the rest of the night," Levi laughed. "I don't really care though," he got close to my ear and whispered, sexually, "since it was Eren's cum."

I shivered and moaned, then I figured out he can stand. "You're a liar," I smirked. "But why did you lie?"

"Because I want to ride you~...but I guess being inside you works too; you were inside me yesterday. It's your turn today," Levi pushed me up against the wall.

"L-Levi...!"

Levi reached up and kissed me, soon putting his tongue into his mouth without asking. We fought for dominance and he won, leaving me defenseless and I felt like jello in his arms. Levi moaned as I started to grind up against him, wanting him inside me.

He put out three fingers in front of my face, "suck." The order made me throb as I sucked on the three fingers, reaching my hand down to his crotch. He slapped my hand away. "No, you'll suck it a bit when you have to get me all ready up...unless you want more pain. I'm going to rinse your ass and then my dick; it's filthy."