Chapter 11: Are You Really Leaving?

Sexual content!
~~~
Eren's Perspective...

"The fifteenth..." I said to myself. "...why...?"

The thought of Levi leaving today...it made my heart want to stop beating. I watched as he packed everything he needed, wanting to cry my heart out for him. Levi was packings everything that he needed slowly; it made the pain even worse but he didn't know. I longed to have Levi in my arms for the whole day, us cuddling and doing many things...I didn't want that to end for a whole month. People don't get what they want, so this must happen...but it felt so unreal. This felt like an endless dream of Levi going back and fourth to the dresser and to his luggage. It felt horrible; it made me sick to my stomach; I just didn't want to watch anymore.

"Eren, are you alright...?" Levi's voice had cracked right in front of me. I could tell he was on the verge of tears as well.

"I'm...I'm not fine at all, Levi. I really don't want you to go..." My voice had hit him; Levi started to break down.

"I don't want to go too, Eren...but I have to or we won't get enough money..." Levi walked over me and went into my arms, crying.

I started to cry, too, feeling the hot tears roll down my cheeks, "L-Levi...at least you care greatly..."

Levi just nodded into my chest, crying into my shirt. This felt real...and I didn't want it to feel so real. It pains me to have this happen to us--we just got each other back. Tears flowed from my eyes, down my cheeks, and into Levi's hair...I didn't want that to happen but it just did. The tears wouldn't stop flowing out of my eyes when I knew...I knew I wasn't going to have Levi in about four hours...

Levi got up and wiped the tears off of his face, and then returned to putting all of his stuff into his luggage. It pained me even more that I knew he was still crying while doing all of this. Tears--they never seemed to stop flowing out of our eyes through the whole time. When Levi had stopped packing, we only has two hours left to spare...I needed to do something with Levi and fast...my mind went towards having sex with him...I thought about those times when we did have sex and it was starting to make me hard. My body did want that to happen to Levi--all the time, not just now. Maybe I should...and then take him out before we go to the airport...

"Eren...?" Shit, I forgot I had him in my lap!

"W-what is it, L-Levi...?"

"Are you...poking me...?" Levi asked with a voice that sounded like it was pleasurable to him.

"Y-yes Levi...I want to have it one more time with you before we go to the airport and you leave me for a month!"

"Oh Eren...we need to make it short and shower afterwards..." Levi was willing for this?

Next thing I knew, I had Levi pinned to the bed, both of his arms spread and then his hands at the side of his head. God did he look sexy like that...I needed him inside me badly, before it's too late. I started to undress him out of his shirt, rubbing his nipples after the clothing was off. Then, he made his way to my shirt, slipping it off of my body fast. I went to his pants afterwards, undoing mine afterwards. The tightness in my jeans was hurting even more than ever, and I needed to release all the stress. God damn; only Levi can make me feel this way...no one else no matter what the cause. Both of our underwear and pants were off, and soon we started to rub up against each other. We moaned out when our tips touched up against each other, and Levi was making me want to cum already onto him with the cute moans.

I moved up and leveled my hole with Levi's length. He wondered what I was doing until I put the tip inside me, making us both moan. I inserted more and more inside me, moaning every time. It didn't even hurt me anymore; I was used to this pain by now. Levi thrusts in when I didn't move, making me want to scream out his name. I moved my hips with Levi's thrusting, and then he started to stroke me. I looked down at Levi's face and noticed his unsteady breathing and tried to not cum the best I could.