Chapter 10: A Great Day (Valentine's Day!)

New cover and a Valentines Chapter! Sexual content in this chapter; read at your own risk! <3
~~~
Levi's Perspective...

Eren had woken up before me, looking straight into my eyes when my eyes opened. I'm glad he forgave me, but I also knew I have a punishment for all of this. Wonder what it is though, until the next thing I knew Eren was grabbing something from a big bag in the corner of the room. I saw something shiny in his hand, but it didn't shine in the darkness. He pinned me to the bed instantly grabbed my wrists, putting it up against the poles. Then, I felt something cold up against my wrists and then I was cuffed to the bed. Confusion struck me when the cold metal had sent shivers up my spine.

"W-what is this, Eren...?" I asked, my heart pounding like crazy as I looked up into his eyes.

"Punishment; happy Valentines day," Eren smirked and bit my ear. "This isn't all day of course; only want to do this for a shirt time. I'm planning on taking you to dinner."

I tried to speak, but something was inserted into my mouth. Confusion had struck me again.

"Mmp...?"

"You won't be able to moan or do anything, and I'm not pleasuring you; preparing you; or putting on anything."

My eyes widened and I started to struggle, but my legs were tied up to the bed. Damn; Eren is kinky and I like it. Soon, I felt something bump against my ass and I tried moaning, but couldn't. Eren stuck it inside, and then took it out. Trying to look at Eren, I only see his head and he looks determined. Then, he shoved it in, very hard. I tried to scream, but couldn't as to where it was muffled. Then, a spanking came afterwards.

"Not a sound, Levi," Eren said, thrusting up into me very hard. God did I want to moan. "And I mean it."

Eren thrusted into me, and man was he hard. His thrusts became harder and faster but I was barely getting attention when Eren was. It wasn't fair, but it was also Eren and he wouldn't allow me to take off one cuff and stroke myself-but damn would. Tension started to build up inside me, and my dick twitched slightly. Nothing came out as Eren came inside me, moaning out my name as he did. My dick still needed a lot more attention than that, but it didn't get any as Eren still moved inside me, making me cum a bit after. This was pleasing anyways since all the tension made my dick feel amazing, but Eren didn't stop there.

Eren un cuffed me from the bed and smirked slightly. He then took what was in my mouth out and started to pull out of my ass. I was still very hard and Eren smirked when he looked down at my length. He gave it a strong squeeze, causing me to scream out. I received and spank in the ass for that, making me wince. Eren started to lick my chest and I tried to squirm. When he went to my nipples, I had to bite my lip when he sucked on them; bit them; tugged at them; and licked them. I already wanted to cum when our lower halves were rubbing up against each other. What I didn't see coming was when Eren turned around and breathed onto me and I did the same to him.

"Mm...suck." Eren moaned when he forcefully shoved his length inside my mouth. I complied with his orders and he started to do the same with me. "Mm~..." His moans were pleasant when his mouth vibrated around me.

We both had the same pace and sucked as hard as we could. I was already leaking out when Eren played with my balls-and I did the same to him. Leaking soon turned into me cumming into Eren's mouth, Eren doing the same to me.

Eren and I were panting as we laid next to each other, "I can't go on...damn, I had a lot of things in that bag as well. Damn..." Eren seemed disappointed.

"Well ha ha to you, Eren; I love you."

"I love you, too...Levi."

"Hey Eren?"