Chapter 21: Back to Normal

"Ah...hah...We should really stop, Eren..." Levi panted softly, an Eren that has fallen on him, also a panting mess, being the one he spoke to.

"Why...~ This is a whole lot of fun..." Eren muttered, looking straight into Levi's eyes, a smile on his face.

"No one has seen us for hours and it's New Years. They are probably having lunch now. We should really go out there..." Levi patted Eren on the head. "Plus, this is very unsanitary...We're a mess..."

"But don't you just love the smell of sex~? It's kind of intoxicating, don't you think?" Eren grinned, licking his lips as he teased Levi.

"Eren. We need to eat," Levi said, serious toned. "We can do it later. I know you've missed this a whole lot, and I do too, but we need to eat to gain energy, also, we should go play out in the snow. Don't you think it would be fun?"

Eren wiggled his toes at the thought getting to play in the snow. Even if he was eighteen, Eren was still a child at heart. "New year and I have you." He then smiled, "now I get to go out in the snow after eating? This is really a dream come true!" He slowly got up, a huge mess from the acts that him and Levi had done. "First...We need a shower."

"Separate or you're going to end up fucking me...or perhaps the other way around?" Levi slowly sat up, wincing slightly. "God damn it, Eren...It hurts..."

"Sorry...Just couldn't help myself..." Eren stayed where he was. "You should shower first, since I know how you like to keep clean. Right now you're not that sanitized, so..."

Levi nodded, slowly getting up, despite the pain, and grabbed a towel. He then made his way to the door to the bathroom that was in their room--which was temporary. He really was in need of a shower since the other male had caused such a big mess--either way. So, Levi stepped into the shower, already naked, turning on the water until it was warm--slightly on the hot side more though. He got under the water, letting the water run down his body, all that they had just done, that was on his body anyways, had washed away. He grabbed a wash cloth, wetting it, then rubbed it with soap when he got a lot of the water out.

"Levi, you better hurry! Apparently lunch is being served in fifteen minutes!" Eren shouted from the bedroom.

"Alright!" Levi yelled, turning off the water and quickly started to rub himself down clean. 'Damn it...it's such a mess...' He also had to clean himself out well enough, since Eren had caused such a big mess inside of him...it was filthy, but he was dealing with the fact that he would need to get dirty at times...

After cleaning himself out, rinsing and washing his hand thoroughly, he washed his hair with Shampoo - it was Mikasa's so it also contained Conditioner - that smelled of peaches. For some reason, Levi actually loved the smell, and Eren loved it as well that it felt intoxicating to him.

Levi stepped out of the tub after finishing up his shower, Eren walking right in and stepped into the tub. "Thank you~." He had thanked, since he was waiting to take a shower, also filthy everywhere.

Levi only just shrugged, walking out of the bathroom while drying himself off, changing into a pair of pants and a button up shirt. He really didn't care about his look at that moment, but he still matched and kept himself looking clean.

"I'll see you downstairs, Eren," Levi said, peeking his head through the door so Eren could hear him well enough.

"Alright," Eren said back, rubbing his body down with soap, having the clean himself out as well, which sucked in his opinion but he didn't mind if it was Levi who made a mess in him and of him.

Eren did meet Levi downstairs, wrapping his arms around him as he was in a seat, then Eren sat right next to him. Everyone - except Mikasa and Annie - were downstairs, trying to keep in laughter - except Levi and Eren - finally able to see the two after their long session.