Chapter 6: Smile

Okay, a lot of sexual content in this chapter! You've been warned c; cx I do not own the characters in this, only one mention of a name I made up! Although, this is my story line and plot! I came up with the story, but the characters from Attack on Titan belong to their rightful owners!
~~~
Levi's Perspective...

I woke up with Eren in my arms; it made me smile slightly as I heard is cute snore and his faint talking in his sleep. It made me giggle-yes giggle-when he repeatedly said the same word every time he spoke. Soon, I noticed I was watching him in his sleep. ...his talking in his sleep reminded me of that time in the hospital...shit, now I couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm an adult; it shouldn't be getting hard so easily...

Imagining what Eren and I will get to do now, in our own apartment, my dick slowly rose and got fully hard. A moan escaped my lips as I felt it touch Eren on his, and that's when I noticed it...he was hard, too.

"Good morning, Levi," he said with such a sexual filled voice, my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"G-good morning, E-Eren...h-how long have you been awake?" I asked, stuttering like a fool.

"Before you were hard; when you got hard, I felt it and it nearly made me moan, nearly blowing my cover. You're easy, you know that?"

"Yes, I do know,"

"Put that easiness into some use."

Acknowledging that order, I rocked my hips, grinding up against him. Moans collided around us as both of our hard-ons had touched. My hand ached to touch his growing sensation-and mine-it really was aching. Eren lifted his head up as he he started to grind with me, harder and faster than I was going. It was all too much; moans kept escaping my lips and I had to kiss him. I quickly, and forcefully, pressed my lips down onto his, hungrily. God damn; his lips were very soft, it drew me in. He kissed back, same hungriness in him, and bit my lower lip, causing me to open my mouth and his tongue to dart inside.

We soon stopped grinding, and were slowly taking off our pajama bottoms when he hear the stupid door bell ring.

"Should we ignore it?" Eren asked.

"No," I said, a bit sexual. "But you owe me later; I'm very hard right now...and close..."

"Hm..." Eren grabbed my phone and called up someone. "Hanji? Yes, it's Eren. No, I'm not opening the door yet. Can you and Erwin wait a bit? Levi and I were doing something important and we just kind of woke up. Really? Thank you." Then he hung up. "We don't have much time, but I guess we can do something about this."

Eren slowly grasped my dick, stroking it very slowly. Tips touches tips; stroking commenced; then soon enough, we were cleaning up a mess that had to be fix or Hanji and Erwin would see. A smile was plastered on my face as Eren cleaned up, putting sheets into the washer and then facing me.

"Now, let's go open that damned door," I sighed, not wanting to let Hanji or Erwin in. But we needed to; we'll never get done if Hanji and Erwin don't help is out.

Eren nodded. "I wish we didn't have to..." He frowned.

"Smile," I hugged Eren, tightly, not want to let go. "I love it when you smile; it warms me up on a cold winter day."

Eren smiled this time. "Okay; I love it when you smile too, you know."

"I know you do; I never really smile. Though, a smile seems to show up on my face when I'm around you, Eren," I smiled. "You're very special if you can make me smile."

Eren held on tighter and said, "I didn't know that..."

"Well, you are. Don't you forget that you're a very special person-important, too."