Prologue

Milena Azrael was born in the kingdom of Edrokar into a poor family on September 12th, 1542, the dreariest day that year had seen. Her mother, Liliana, could not have been more joyful, though, giving birth to a girl. Her father, Ricardo, fell in love with her the moment she came into this world. Her brother of three years, Alexander, merely complained that she was crying too much. Five years after her birth, they welcomed another boy into the family, named Benjamin.

     Milena never had a comfortable life. Her house was always in need of reconstruction, making the winters cold and harsh. Her family barely made enough money to survive, they would sometimes go as long as three days without any food. Still, Milena had a kind soul, always taking care of others. She would feed her younger brother even if it meant she would go without food. She would do anything for the people she loves.

     After a traumatizing experience when she was merely seven, Milena had given up on the belief that her life would ever have any happiness. When she was seventeen, she unknowingly made a decision that changed her life forever.

                                                                                        ***

     Harry Skye was born in the kingdom of Edrokar into a royal family on February 1st, 1542, the brightest day that year had seen. His mother, Queen Genevieve, was indifferent, tired of giving birth to yet another son. His father, King Louis III, was not present for his birth. His eldest brother of seven years, Liam, was happy to have another brother to play with. His second eldest brother of three years, Louis IV, was angry that he wasn't the youngest of the family. Two years after his birth, they welcomed a girl into the family, named Catherine.

     Harry had an incredible life. The entire palace was his playground, where he would chase after Liam all day and sleep in his comfortable, warm bed at night. He never had a worry in the world, he found himself in the center of an abundance of food every day and countless butlers and maids who did everything for him. Still, Harry felt empty, like this life was never supposed to be for him. The only love he had in that family was from Liam, and he pitied the staff who slaved over his family day after day.

     After an eye-opening experience when he was merely seven, Harry vowed to be different from his cold, unkind family. When he was eighteen, he unknowingly made a decision that changed his life forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I'm so excited to start this story and at least two other ones at around the same time. It goes like this: I'm going to post the prologue of three different stories, and whichever has the most reads, votes, and comments by the end of two weeks will be the story I will write first.

This is going to be a very long book, and will most likely have a sequel or two. It's going to have a lot of drama in it and I honestly hope you will enjoy this story as you did with "Project Eden".

Vote, comment, do whatever your heart desires!

Love, Tori