Thank You

Hey guys!

So, we're finally at the end of TDQ. I can't believe it's taken this long for me to write it, but it is rather long and I've been really busy with life so it's a miracle I was able to finish it at all haha

I want to thank each and every one of you for being so supportive of this story and also for being patient with me while I was going through a tough time and hadn't written anything in those few months. You're all so amazing and without you, there would be no one to encourage me to continue with this story because I would've thought it sucked and given up after the first ten chapters or so.

I wrote this story as an original novel on Microsoft Word because I want to be a legit author and I would just copy and paste each chapter onto wattpad with a few of the names changed so the boys can be in the story and make it a fic. So, it never really felt like I was writing a fanfiction lol

I've got a secret that y'all may or may not already know, I'm pretty sure you don't tho XD the bombshell secret is...........I'm a larrie.

Lmao is anyone shocked or surprised? Lol just thought I'd let you guys know about this. This doesn't affect anything about this fic because I'm still gonna go on and write the sequel and everything. If anyone wants to know, I do have a larry fic on ao3.

Anyways, I'd like to do a sort of q&a so if you have any questions or are confused about anything to do with the plot, I'll be more than happy to answer you guys!

I hope you have a wonderful day and I love you all so much!

Love, Tori

p.s. does anyone want me to reveal the next story?