59. Harry

"So, how are we going to do this?" I ask Louis as we ride in the carriage through the village. "Are we just going to tell them to come with us?"

     Louis sighs. "Don't worry about it, I've got a plan. Her older brother is a baker, and we 'coincidentally' need a baker at the palace. We won't tell him the real reason, I think it would be better if it was a surprise."

     "What if they don't want to come with us?" I ask, worried about what Lena's brothers will think about the whole situation. I want them to be reunited, but I'm scared that her older brother will be angry with me when he finds out she has to work for us. It's not my choice, otherwise I'd give her only the best. She'd have one of the many empty rooms we have in the palace, and she'd be taken care of. She wouldn't have to wash clothes or make beds or deal with my bratty siblings.

     "They'll want to come with us," Louis says. "Trust me. They'll definitely come with us, and they'll be reunited with their sister, and your precious girlfriend will be so happy that she'll magically fall in love with you."

     "I don't appreciate your tone," I tell him, realizing that he's mocking me. "And I'm still pissed off at what you did to her."

     "And I told you I've seen the error of my ways," he retorts. "So don't bring it up again."

     I sigh, and look out the window. People are staring at the carriage in shock, and I don't blame them. We haven't been out here in years, so obviously people would be surprised. I turn back to Louis.

     "Why did we bring two carriages?" I ask, referring to the carriage following ours.

     "Because there won't be enough room for everyone once we get them," Louis explains, and I nod. I begin to wonder what it'll be like when I actually meet them. These two boys are Lena's family, and I get the honor of meeting the people she loves more than anything. I do hope she'll be happy once she's reunited with them.

     "We're here, my Princes," the coachman calls out. The two guards that were riding with him get down as I take a look at the tiny house through my window. They knock on the door, but no one answers. They knock once again. Still, no one answers. Maybe we've got the wrong house. The guards knock for the third time and, finally, the door opens, revealing a man about a few years older than me.

     "How may I be of service?" He confusedly asks them.

     "Please bow in the presence of-" one of the guards say, but I cut him off.

     "You don't have to do that," I say, loud enough for them to hear but not enough for the man. "Just let us out of the carriage, please."

     They nod and open the door, and Louis and I step out of it and walk up to the door. The closer I get to him, the more I can see a slight resemblance between him and Lena.

     "Your Highness," he says in surprise, seemingly shocked.

     "You must be Alec," I say with excitement, finally happy to meet the brother of my sweet angel.

     He fervently nods. "Y- Yes, Your Highness."

     "There's no need for that," I tell him, not wanting to be so formal with him. "Just call me Harry. This is my brother, Louis."

     He glances at Louis, who is glaring at him. He'd better be nice to Lena's brother, or else I wouldn't mind throwing another punch at him. My knuckles still hurt from earlier today, but it was worth it.

     "Alexander Azrael," Louis says, while I try to figure out how he knows their last name. I didn't even know what it was. "Today is your lucky day."