fifty-two

phil's pov
the doctors still won't let me leave. they want to make sure everything's okay and run a few more tests. i hate hospitals. i'm so sick of this place. i'm fine.
i start fidgeting with the corner of the thin blanket on the starting to be a bit uncomfortable bed. i'm waiting for the doctor to come in and tell me i can go.
a while later, a nurse enters the room, shes around thirty with bleach blonde hair and dark roots. her name tag says 'mary'
"mr.lester?" i flinch slightly, that's what most people call my father
"-its just phil." i interrupt
"oh okay, phil." she says. "the doctor, mr. collins, will be in in just a few minutes to discuss the results of the tests with you."
"okay thanks."
a little bit later, a tall man, about 6 ft. tall, with brown hair walks into the room.
"Hello, er-" he looks down at his clipboard,  "philip."
"-just phil." he ignores me
"im here to discuss your..uh...condition with you,"
condition? what the hell is that supposed to mean?!
"condition?"
"yes. condition" i see pity in his eyes. "we ran some tests." he pauses. "i'm sorry, philip...but you're really sick. we unfortunately can't let you leave right now, it would make your condition worse."
my eyes go fuzzy, i feel dizzy and nauseous, i blink, trying to clear my eyesight, this has to be a dream. i can't be sick!
"philip? philip? are you okay?" i faintly hear.
"i- i- don't know." i drop to the ground with a loud thump.

a/n: episode 9 of yuri on ice was great wow