sixty-three

dan's pov
they won't let me in.
they won't tell me anything.
i need to know if he's okay.
why won't they let me know?
i love him.
i love him so much.
oh my god.
what if i never see him again?
oh my god.
what if he dies in there?
i need to get my mind off of him, he's gonna be okay. i know he is. he wouldnt just die on me like that.
no.
im in a waiting room. i was escorted here by a nurse with blond hair, she told me i'm not allowed to see him, family only. we basically are family though.
the waiting room is very dull, a few plants- phil likes plants. he has about a million of them in his room, i think back to the times we played video games in his room, the way it smelled, almost minty, the way he looked at me. oh god- the way i looked at him. its like i was obsessed with his face or something.
i laugh, out loud. a get a few weird glances from nurses and doctors walking by. 
oops.
i keep looking around, theres a bunch of magazines and books and stuff, they say things like dieting the right way and other shit like that. i can't do it.
i can't take my mind off him.
i have to see him.
i need to.
"excuse me." i stop a nurse walking by, he's short, around a foot shorter than me, and has gray hair and glasses- phil has glasses, they're dark and frame his face so nicely an-
"yes?" i must've zoned out, he's looking at me strangely.
"sorry. i was just wondering uh, could you check on phil lester for me?" i ask him, he must have seen the worry in my face because he says yes.
i sit down and wait anxiously for the nurse to come back.

a/n: holy shit 25k reads what the fuck??? thank you so much