seventy-five

i help an extremely intoxicated pj out of my car, and walk him up to his door.
i contemplate whether i should (a) ring the doorbell and drop him onto the ground and run for it, or (b) i should sneak him in so he doesnt get into trouble with his parents.
its a hard thing to decide, but i end up going with plan b.
"peej, do you have a key?"
he makes several mumbling sounds in response. ugh, this is going to be harder than i thought.
i end up patting him down like he's being checked for weapons at the airport.
he isn't making this any easier for me, either. the entire time he's saying stuff like 'buy me a dinner first' and then he bursts into a fit of giggles. its ridiculous. i wish i could record this and put it up on youtube.
i find the key in his back left pocket, along with a stick of gum and his wallet. i think about taking some money from his wallet because of all the trouble he's put me through... maybe next time.
i guide him to his room, i open the bedroom door and flick the light on, he wobbles over to his bed, dragging me with him. he sits me down next to him, a little bit too close for my liking, but whatever.
"dan, i gotta, gotta tell you some-something,"
"what now?" i'm expecting some sort of fart joke, or another kind of childish thing.
he moves even closer to me,
"i LIKE you, man. i mean it, i-i like you. like, like like."
before i can process what he's saying, his lips are on mine. for some reason, i don't pull away.

a/n: that's what you call a plot twist, folks. :))))))
also,,,, 110k reads!!!! thank you guys sm ahh !!