Chapter Fifteen: "Amalias"

Amaya's POV

"Petram!"

I summoned a rock to hurl itself at Elias' forehead, but not hard enough for him to lose his memories or die. Only to knock him out unconscious. I need those memories to be able to make the potion work, so I can manipulate them when he awakens.

"Why? Why, Amaya, why?!" Kayla exclaimed, half in grief and another in anger. "Why did you betray us?"

"This isn't called 'betraying'. You should know that Kayla," I remarked. "I just needed to borrow Elias for a bit."

"What for? For your love potion? It is not going to work Amaya, I tell you, it's not going to work," she stated with persistence. "Whatever harm you do to Elias, you do to me. You should know that."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care about y'all's relationship anymore. It's Amalias from now on."

"Never in a million years!" She tried to charge at me, but I still had the barrier up. "Ugh!"

"You or the others have nothing else to do as for right now. The only option you have right now is to watch." I sneered. "See y'all!"

I used my powers to levitate Elias in the water since I know that carrying him is pointless. Darn, I should have carried him since I am sure it will make Kayla jealous. I didn't look back. Though they were my classmates on the first week I transferred to their school in Detroit, they only experienced me on the surface. Now, they had seen me for who I truly am. Not truly but what I am naturally.

I teleported the both of us to a cave that I found ways away from Kai's place. Some short information about the cave, it would take about a two day's swim to get here which will create a lot of problems for the rest of my ex-friends since they could only swim for about one to three hours before they need a full rest.

I laid Elias on the couch and proceeded to the cauldron where I had mixed the love potion in. I dumped the liquid I had in the vial I used to try and force down his throat with and replaced it with a new serving.

I started at it with a wide smile. "This is the right amount, now let's experiment."

I poured the liquid into Elias' mouth then woke him up with a shake. As soon as he woke up, he choked on the potion at first, but then he swallowed it. Ah, now my plan is put into action! I get to call Elias my boyfriend now.

"Elias? Are you awake?" I gently said as I sat by him.

He blinked his eyes a few times, then he focused on me. "Yeah... what happened?"

"Long story short, Kayla tried to steal you away from me, but I was able to stop her. You do remember her right?" I asked.

"I do yes, but I don't remember or picture she and I dating."

"It probably didn't happen in your whole lifetime. You've been with me for the past few months and we are slated to dance at the Winter Ball a few days after this quest, but we decided to split away from the rest of the group because the sight of Kayla bugs me so much."

"If you say so then," Elias flashed his trademark smile at me.

"Great, now let's discuss what we're going to do. But first, want to kiss?"

"Sure."

I crawled on top of him, then kissed his lips with so much passion that it probably beat out Kayla's. To be honest, it was my first kiss with him but in his lovestruck mind, it was probably our sixty-eighth kiss ever. Well, Kayla, you will have no way of getting your Elias back now, as he is now mine.

* * *

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter is kind of short, but if you remember last chapter, you'll hate Amaya more in this one. And Kayla, I agree with ya; I don't want Amalias but I need Kaylias again! To make it happen, you need to try and rescue Elias ASAP! Ahhh!!!