Chapter 15

*the next day*

You were sitting on a rooftop, somewhat close to the wall but just far enough away the boulder wouldn't hit you when the Colossal Titan kicked through the gate.

The Scouts had already 'left', but were actually waiting just far enough away that no one could see them. The traitors had all gone to a secluded part of the city to discuss their plan, unaware that you were just above them.

Now, you know what would happen if they caught you: you'd be half the (gender) you used to be... Like Marco.

But this was worth the risk. What if you learned more about where the titans originated or why they exist?
You would have to JUST DO IT.

----------------

30 minutes and no new information. The three took off in different directions, one heading through the gate of Wall Rose.

All the other Trainees were doing basic things around the city, like cleaning the wall. When all of a sudden, green lightning struck just outside the wall and the Colossal Titan kicked through the gate he had just flown through. And just as soon as he came, he vanished.

I quickly flew to the top of the wall to check on the cadets. Eren was hanging off the side of the wall, seemingly upset at his failed attempt to kill the titan. Thomas on the other hand was shouting at Eren, completely oblivious to his bad mood.

"EREN, DID YOU KILL THE COLOSSAL TITAN?"

"Oh yeah, don't you see it's giANT DEAD BODY?"

...

"ARE YOU BEING SARCASTIC-"

"OF COURSE I'M BEING SARCASTIC!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yo.

If you don't get the references, check out "A Slap on Titan" and the abridged series on YouTube.

Love ya, freckles,
~Marco (:.^_^.:)