Chapter 47

Upon arriving at the headquarters, I saw the remains of squad Levi sitting at a picnic table outside. I changed my direction and began walking towards them.

There was a huge explosion.

God dammit Eren.

I ran over to find Eren engulfed by smoke as his titan arm extended, clutching a metal spoon.

Before I could react, everyone jumped up from where they had landed on the ground and drew their swords in defense.

I jumped between them and Eren, maybe even beating Levi's reflexes.

"Eren! Get out of there!" I called.

"See, we can't trust him! He puts all of us at too much of a risk!"

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to stand down," Auruo yelled to Levi.

"No, it's you who needs to stand down, Auruo," the short man responded.

Before we could say any more, we could hear an excited scream from the forest.

Hanji.

The mad scientist came running, doing a weird jump thing just as she was about to emerge from the trees. A very scared Moblit followed.

She ran and basically jumped on top of the half-formed titan, hugging it tightly.

"Squad leader Hanji, you need to get down from there! It's dangerous!" Moblit called to no avail. It seemed Hanji had other ideas.

She glanced at the Eren's titan hand, seeing something sparkle. And we all know how excited Hanji is by things that glitter.

She crawled down the arm, then as if just realizing how hot it was, jumped off and yelped.

She lay on the ground, staring up at the sky with a huge smile on her face. "Moblit. Get me the spoon."

"Hanji, it's just a spoon-"

"The spoon, Moblit."

Clearly defeated, the male pried open Eren's fingers, took out the burning spoon, and gave it to Hanji.

She held it up to the sunlight, examining it. "Do you know what this is, Moblit?"

"A spoon?"

"No. A DESTINY!"

"C'mon Hanji, let's get you back inside. The sunlight is probably making you go even crazier than you already are."

He picked her up gently and went to go back inside when-

"[F/n]? Come with us. Now."

"Hanji, I'm kinda in the middle of something-"

"As your commanding officer, I say you are to meet me in my office right now."

I sighed, looking to Levi for help. He just scoffed and waved me away. Good riddance to you too.

Well, let's get this over with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW! There is a new one-shot in my other AoT one-shots book. If you like reader x Jean, check it out. Probably the longest single chapter I've ever written.

AND! There is a new phan one-shots book. Check out the first chapter written by my sister!

ALSO! The next chapter will be an authors note on something very special coming up.

THANKS!