Chapter 27

Marco and I sat in a corner of the wall as I prepared what I would say.

"So... Are you gay?" I asked hesitantly.

"I-uh, yeah," he said shyly.

"YESSS! I mean, uh, who do you like, have a crush on, if you don't mind me asking..."

"Okay, you are not very good at hiding things, [f/n]. I know you want me to like Jean, but I don't know. He kind of acts like a jerk around Eren but then is super nice when it's just the two of us. I'm just confused."

"Aww, it's okay," I hugged him. "I think you should give him a chance. 15 year old boys are just immature idiots. Maybe you can be a good influence on him?"

"Yeah, maybe. I am attracted to him physically, but... I'll give us a try. Only because you saved my life."

"Okay, thanks Marco. We should probably get back to the others-"

"What, I can't ask you the same question back?"

"I, uh, um... I don't know. I haven't really been here long enough to develop feelings for anyone. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin are still mad at me. Reiner, Bertl, and Annie, well, you know. Connie and Sasha are OTP, just like you and Jean. Levi, well, he's Levi. And he's 34... I don't know about anyone else..."

"Well then, okay. I may just be able to help you with that later on..."

I rolled my eyes. The ground shook and everyone cheered. (Three cheers for sweet revenge) "Thanks Marco. Let's go back."