Chapter 28

Back inside the walls, Mikasa looked really angry. Me, her, and Armin were all sat down at the dinner table in the dining hall, waiting for the other trainees to arrive.

"I can't believe they would imprison Eren just because he saved everyone!" She exclaimed.

Armin spoke up shakily, "well, we know that the titans that broke the walls were humans. It makes sense that they should question Eren's loyalty."

Mikasa glared at Armin.

"Don't worry, Mikasa. Eren's tribunal will be in a few days and the Survey Corps. and I will make sure he lives," I stated proudly.

Mikasa glared at me. "How can you be so sure?"

"Because, um, I'll explain later."

"Besides, it's not like there are many members of the Survey Corps. left anyways," Connie said as he sat down at the table with us, earning a slap from Sasha.

"Eren got what he deserved. Are we really that sure he can be trusted?" a particular horseface said, sitting down with his freckled friend.

Mikasa was outraged.

"Yes, we can trust him! We've all known him at least three years and he hasn't done anything to raise suspicion. Why would this change anything?!"

"Perfect reasoning there, Mikasa," Reiner said. He sat down at the other end of the table with Bertl the turtle and B*tchface McGee. [A/N IT'S A REFERENCE, SHUT UP]

"Forget Eren for a sec, which regiment is everyone joining?" Sasha asked.

"Marco and I are going to join the Military Police," Jean stated loudly.

Crap. Forgot about that. How do I get them both to join the Scouts?

"I'm sticking with Sasha," Connie said excitedly.

"Survey Corps.," Mikasa said stoically.

"Whatever Mikasa does," Armin said, seeming a little unsure.

I spoke up. "Well, it would be great to have all of you join the Scouts with me. The people there are really nice. Like my friend Petra-"

My world crumbled. I had forgotten all about what happened to her. I really want to kill that female titan right now. A tear slipped down my face and I brushed it aside while everyone stared at me pitifully.

"And that is exactly why I'm joining the M.P.'s," Jean said sorrowfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much of a cliffhanger, but I'm really busy today and needed to make sure I got a chapter out.

So, quick question. Do you guys prefer the action scenes or emotional ones? Just for future reference.

Oh, and this story is number 521 in all fanfiction stories on wattpad!!! Thank you guys so much.

Love ya, freckles,

~Marco (:.^_^.:)