Workmates

Freddy slowly pushed the apartment door open.It was actually quite big for one person!

"Make yourself at home!"Bonnie said,putting his coat and scarf on the coat rack.Freddy just stood there,awkwardly looking around.He'd never actually been in Bonnie's apartment.They were never really "Friends".Just workmates.

The apartment was actually quite cozy.The sitting room had a couch and a arm chair,with a kitchen over in the corner.One bathroom and one bedroom.Again,quite big for only one person.

"I'll get you a blanket"Bonnie said,walking over to one of the doors.He quickly slipped into the room and shut the door behind him.Freddy looked around again.Why did he feel so awkward about all this?He was only staying with a workmate for a few days.

"Here"Bonnie said.Freddy jumped and turned around.

"Don't scare me like that!"he snapped.

"S-Sorry"Bonnie whimpered.He held out a blanket and pillow.Freddy grabbed them and sat on the couch.

"Goodnight"Bonnie said,walking over to his bedroom door again.

"Night"Freddy muttered,laying down on the couch.Bonnie entered his room again and closed the door.Freddy shut his eyes,and no more than a minute later,drifted off to sleep.

*Time skip,2 am*

Freddy's eyelids fluttered open.The apartment was pretty much silent.Except for one tiny sound.Crying.Freddy sat up and looked at Bonnie's bedroom door.There was crying coming from inside the room.Freddy stared.He laid down again.It was none of his business.He wasn't Bonnie's friend.But he couldn't help but wonder why he was upset.For a minute,he considered going into his room and asking what was wrong.He pushed those thoughts out of his head and tried to go to sleep.The noise slowly faded,and turned to only whimpers and muffled sobs.Freddy felt guilt crawling on his back.He shut his eyes.It wasn't his problem.He only got involved in his friends problems,not his workmates.And that's how he liked it!