Sick

Freddy slumped on the couch,snoring.He tried his best to stay up long enough to meet Bonnie when he came back,and of coarse,he fell asleep.And he only woke up when the front slammed shut.He jumped up,almost screaming,and then fell off the couch again.

"S-Sorry!"Bonnie coughed.Freddy pushed himself up and stared at him.He was even paler than usual,and his nose and cheeks were red and blotchy.

"What happened to you?"Freddy asked,standing up and walking closer to him.

"I-I'm fine!Just a little c-cough!"Bonnie sniffed.

"You look terrible!"Freddy said.

"I d-don't feel t-terrible"Bonnie sniffed.

"What happened?"Freddy asked.He placed a hand on Bonnie's arm.He was absolutely freezing!

"I-I forgot m-my scarf"Bonnie coughed.

"Oh for fuck sake,Bonnie!You're sick as hell!"Freddy panicked,leading him over to the couch.

"I-I'm fine!"Bonnie coughed.Freddy sat him down on the couch and quickly took his soaking wet jacket off.Bonnie was shivering.

"God dammit,man!You look like crap!"Freddy said.

"Thanks"Bonnie muttered.

"You've gotta get some sleep"Freddy said.

"I-I'm fine!"Bonnie protested.

"Go get some warm clothes on and get to bed!"Freddy ordered.

"But-"

"Now!"Freddy repeated.

"B-But I have a headache!"Bonnie tried to protest.Freddy sighed and grabbed Bonnie's scrawny,shaking arms.He dragged him up.Bonnie's legs buckled,and he quickly flopped onto the floor uselessly!Freddy bent down,grabbed him by his shoulders,and pulled him up again.Not more than a second later,Freddy picked him up bridal style.Freddy didn't really mind.He was actually incredibly light!He carried him over to his bedroom door and pushed it open with his foot.Once inside,he dropped Bonnie onto the bed and walked to the wardrobe.He grabbed some fresh clothes,and noticed something.They were absolutely massive!He dropped the on the bed beside Bonnie.

"Take a bath,get something to eat,and go to bed!"he ordered.

"I'm f-fi-"

"Do I have to dress you myself?!"Freddy snapped.Bonnie whimpered.He shakily picked up the over sized shirt,only to stare at Freddy.

"You're not going to look,right?"Bonnie asked.Freddy sighed and faced the wall.He waited for a minute,and Bonnie was silent.

"Are you done yet?!"Freddy sneered,spinning around.Bonnie was lying on the bed,not moving.He was wearing the fresh clothes.He was fast asleep.Freddy couldn't help but smile.He walked over to the bed,grabbed the wet clothes,and pulled the blanket over Bonnie.He turned off the light and silently closed the door,leaving Bonnie to get the first good night sleep he'd had in a long time.