Boxing Day

Freddy lay on his side.He was inspecting Bonnie's face.Pale and sad.Nothing good.He still wasn't feeling much better from the cold,and it didn't help that he just stopped self harming.Freddy hesitantly poked his cheek.He was freezing.

"I'm cold"Bonnie muttered.

"Fuck!You're awake?!"Freddy asked.

"Yeah"Bonnie muttered,burrowing his face into his pillow.Freddy glanced around awkwardly.

"I want a hug,idiot!"Bonnie whined,clinging to his shoulders and wrapping his legs around his waist.Freddy's face turned red.

"Much better"Bonnie sighed in relief.Freddy shakily hugged him back.It was actually kind of nice.

"Hey guys,up and adam!"Mari exclaimed,opening the door.

"GET OUT!"Freddy and Bonnie yelled in sink.Mari gulped and slammed the door.

"You can go back to sleep if you want"Freddy whispered.

"Nah.I'm okay"Bonnie muttered,sleepily.

"Kay.Well,imma go back to sleep then!"Freddy yawned.He looked down.Bonnie was snoozing on his shoulder.Freddy smiled and lay there for a minute.He couldn't go back to sleep!

*****

Bonnie sat on the couch.He was in literal hell!

He was stuck in the sitting room with twelve children on Boxing Day.Children.Boxing day!

Bonnie shot up and hurried into the hall!He had had enough!

"Hey Bonnie..."

Bonnie turned around.Clyde was leaning in the kitchen doorway,glaring at him.

"So you're sleeping with the boss?"Clyde asked.

"I-It's not like-"

"I didn't know you were that desperate!"Clyde scoffed.

"L-Leave me alo-"

"Shut the fuck up,you whore!"Clyde growled,grabbing Bonnie by the collar of his shirt and slapping him across the face!Bonnie panicked.Clyde pushed him against the wall and punched him in the stomach.

"Having fun without me?"Red purred,walking into the hall.

"Forgive me.Care to join us?"Clyde asked.

"Delighted!"Red exclaimed.He grabbed Bonnie by his hair and kicked him in the face!Bonnie began silently sobbing.Clyde's knee came crashing into his stomach,and Red swiftly punched him in his left eye!Bonnie was screaming now.

Clyde heard the front door open.He spun around,just in time to see Freddy stand in the doorway and stare.

"Okay.That's it!"he growled.He swiftly grabbed Clyde by his hair and pushed him to the ground!Clyde squeaked in terror.Freddy kicked him in his side and walked forward.He punched Red and pushed him aside.Freddy rushed down and carefully helped Bonnie up.He was crying.

"What's going on?!"Freya questioned,rushing out into the hall.

"Goodbye,mom!"Freddy called.

"Wait,what?!"Freya demanded.

"This has been the worst.Christmas.Ever!"Freddy snapped.

"No,wait,sweetie!Come back!"Freya called after him.

Freddy looked at Bonnie.He had cuts on his face,and a black eye!He winced at the sight of it!

"We're gonna get out of here,okay?"Freddy asked,anxiously.Bonnie sobbed and nodded.

*****

Bonnie stared at his face in the car mirror.As if he wasn't ugly enough before,now he was stuck with a black eye!Bonnie sniffed.He was about to cry again!

"Don't worry,you're still adorable"Freddy said,smiling reassuringly.

Bonnie leaned against the window.Tears silently rolled down his cheeks.He wasn't adorable.He never was.And he never would be.