"I Won't Let Them Hurt You"

Freddy's eyes fluttered open.Yet again,a head of lilac hair was there to greet him.

"When are you going to stop sleeping in my bed?"Bonnie asked,rolling over to face him.

"Aw,c'mon.You're really warm"Freddy said,squeezing him tightly.

Suddenly,a knock came at the front door.

"I'll get it"Bonnie sighed,getting out of the bed.Freddy watched him as he left.Still way to skinny!Hell,compared to Freddy,Bonnie was literally the reincarnation of Jack fucking Skelington!

Freddy crept out of bed and peeked into the sitting room.

"You're late with the payment,Bon Bon!"

"L-Leave me alone!"

"You don't have to pay in cash,you know..."

"Really?!"

"Not at all!We just need a favor from you,a big favor..."

"What is it?!"

"I just got a face lift,so I've gotta chill for a while,which means me and Goldie can't hook up for a while!"

"W-What?!"

"You know Goldie doesn't really care about gender,anything will do.It'll only take an hour or two,Bon Bon..."

"N-No!"

"Well,if you won't agree to it,then it'll just be a repeat of your highschool graduation party!"

Freddy walked out.Bonnie was standing at the front door,with Spring!

"Can we help you?"Freddy asked in irritation.

"Just looking for my bro bro!"Spring exclaimed,sweetly.

"He's not going to have sex with your boyfriend!"Freddy snapped.

"He did it once,he could do it again!"Spring replied.

"Goldie never kept his yap shut.I knew about the whole thing!"Freddy said.

"What?!"Spring questioned.

"If I ever see you near my friend again,I swear to God,I will report both you and that rapist boyfriend of yours to the police!"Freddy growled.Spring's face turned white,and she hurried out the door.Bonnie stood there for a minute,before sitting on the floor,hugging his knee's,and sobbing.

Freddy dropped to his knee's and hugged him.He gently rubbed Bonnie's back,desperate to calm him down.

"It's okay"Freddy whispered."I won't let them hurt you..."