The Struggles Of Homosexuality

Freddy's eyelids fluttered open.Everything was a blur.All he could see was a mass amount of lilac.Things cleared up.It was hair.Freddy's cheeks turned pink.He was staring at the back of Bonnie's head!

Freddy's eyes traced Bonnie's small,frail figure,trailing down to his hips.Freddy had his arms wrapped around him.

Freddy noticed Bonnie's hair.It was messy,and sticking up in odd directions.He gently pushed it down,and it sprang back up again.His hair was soft and fluffy.

"What are you doing?"

Freddy screamed and jumped back,falling off the bed!He stared up at the ceiling in terror.Bonnie got off the bed and stood over him.

"Guys are weird"he muttered,walking to his wardrobe.

"So are feminine ones"Freddy groaned,pulling himself off the ground.He was going to stand up,until he saw Bonnie.He was standing there in short shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

"What?"he asked.

Freddy stared in horror.Bonnie was skinny.Too skinny.Bonnie glanced around,awkwardly.

"What is it?"he asked.

"Y-Your.....uh..."Freddy stuttered.There was nothing he could say.Bonnie looked at himself,and realized what was wrong.

"Get out"he ordered.

"What?!"Freddy questioned.

"I said GET OUT!"Bonnie shrieked.Freddy rushed to the door,shutting it tightly behind him!What the fuck was going on with Bonnie?!Freddy tried to connect the dots,anything that stood out about Bonnie.Weak immune system?Giving money to his sister?Keeping all that food in the fridge?

Freddy went stiff.Why else would Bonnie have all that stuff in the fridge?

The bedroom door swung open,and Bonnie trudged out,wearing a lilac sweater and baggy jeans.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you"he muttered.Freddy gawped at him.

"How does that have anything to do with this situation?!"he questioned.

"I-It's nothing.J-Just a personal problem"Bonnie mumbled,avoiding eye contact.

"A personal problem?!"Freddy questioned.

"It's none of your business!"Bonnie said.

"I...I-I.....why the fuck would you do this?!"Freddy demanded.

"I don't wanna talk about it!"Bonnie snapped.

"Seriously?!If you're starving yourself,that's not a personal problem!"Freddy snapped.

"It's none of your concern..."Bonnie muttered.

"My friend is self harming,of coarse it's my fucking problem!"Freddy snapped.

"It's.....it's the guys at work"Bonnie whimpered,hiding his face in his hands.

"What?"Freddy asked.

"R-Red and Clyde s-saw me outside of w-work with my friend"Bonnie muttered.

"And?"Freddy asked,cautiously.

"W-When nobody's around,t-they make fun of my sexuality"Bonnie whimpered.

"They what?"Freddy asked.

"C-Clyde told Red I'm gay"Bonnie answered,shakily.

"And.....are you?"Freddy asked.Bonnie glanced at him,trying his hardest to hold back the tears.Freddy took that as a maybe.Bonnie hid his face in his hands once more and silently began sobbing.

"Hey"Freddy said."Why don't we go get something to eat and talk it out?"

Bonnie smiled,tears still running down his cheeks.

"O-Okay"he answered,rubbing his blood-shot eyes.

Freddy smiled.

"Just give me a minute to get dressed"he said.

"Y-Yeah"Bonnie said,walking over to the couch.Freddy walked into the empty bedroom and shut the door behind him.He took his phone out of his back pocket.He dialed a number.

"Hello,Clyde Sanders here!"Clyde answered on the other end.

"Hey Clyde"Freddy said.

"Oh,hi Freddy!What's up?"Clyde asked.

"Yeah,you're not coming into work on Monday"Freddy answered,casually.

"Wait,like vacation days?"Clyde asked.

"No,you're fired!"Freddy answered.

"What?!"Clyde questioned.

"Yeah.And tell that Meth head boyfriend of yours that he's fired too!"Freddy replied.

"Why?!"Clyde panicked.

"Harassing a fellow co-worker"Freddy answered.

"We didn't do anything!"Clyde protested.

"Actually,you did.You drove the company mechanic to self harm by mocking his sexual preference"Freddy explained.

"It was just a joke!"Clyde panicked.

"It doesn't matter.You guys have been pricks since day one,and frankly,I almost fired Red when he called me a faggot.I'm on top of the world now that you bitches are out of here!"Freddy exclaimed.

"You can't do this!"Clyde cried.

"Actually,I can.And frankly,mocking someone who has the exact same sexuality as yourself is just sick,you whiny little cunt!"Freddy said."Bye bye!"

"FREDDY,NO!WAI-"

Freddy hung up,put his phone back in his pocket,and began looking for his bag.