Friends

"Are you dead?"

Freddy jumped up and slipped off the couch,landing face first on the wooden floor.

"I'll take that as a no"Bonnie said,walking over to the kitchen area.

"What time is it?"Freddy groaned.

"Four am"Bonnie answered,filling a take-away cup with some coffee.

"The fuck,man?Work doesn't start until eight!"Freddy snapped,getting to his feet.

"I live half way across town,Freddy.Plus,rush hour hits a lot harder than you think around here"Bonnie replied.

"It takes you four hours to drive to work?"Freddy asked,walking over to him.

"On a good day.Why do you think I'm late so often?"Bonnie inquired.

"Dude,you need to get a new apartment"Freddy said.

"Says the guy that's crashing on a random persons couch!"Bonnie said,putting the coffee pot down."We're leaving in five minutes."

"Five minutes?!What the fuck?!"Freddy exclaimed.

"There's some food in the fridge.Be quick"Bonnie replied.He looked at Freddy's bottom half."And please put on some pants?"

Freddy looked down.All he was wearing was a t-shirt and boxers!He felt his face heat up.Bonnie walked over to the coat rack and took his lilac coat and red scarf.Freddy grabbed his pants and quickly put them on.He went to the fridge and looked inside.It was full of food!Most of the stuff was stacked on top of each other.Random boxes were shoves into shelves and bottles were squeezed into small compartments.

"Where'd you get all this stuff?"Freddy asked.

"My....."Bonnie hesitated."My friends usually make some food and give a little to me.I save it most of the time."

"Half the stuff in here is falling out!"Freddy said.

"Just pick something and hurry up!"Bonnie urged.Freddy grabbed a lunch box and closed the fridge.He rushed over to the coat rack,grabbed his coat and quickly slipped it on.He looked at Bonnie.He was wearing his lilac jacket,a red scarf,and little lilac earmuffs.He looked like a little fluffy bunny!(u see what I did there?)

"What's with all the layers?"Freddy asked.

"I...um.....I get sick really easily"Bonnie muttered.

"What?"Freddy asked.

"My immune system is really weak,so I need to be really careful about what I do"Bonnie answered.

"Seriously?"Freddy asked.

"Yeah"Bonnie answered.

"That's terrible!"Freddy said,sadly.

"Can we just get going?"Bonnie asked.

"Yeah,sorry!"Freddy said,opening the front door.

*At work*

Freddy pushed the break room door open.Foxy and Chica were sitting at the table,chatting and munching on their lunch.Red,Clyde,Chi and Mangle were sitting next to them.Mangle was trying to get into Foxy and Chica's conversation.Foxy waved Freddy over.

"So what's up with you and Bonnie?"Chica asked once he sat down.

"What?"Freddy asked.

"We all saw you come in with him this morning"Chi answered.

"Place you bets:I say it was a one night stand!"Red exclaimed.

"It's about time Bonnie finally got a bit of action!"Clyde said,taking a sip from his glass of water.

"What?!No!"Freddy snapped.

"Oh,so it's a relationship?"Mangle asked.

"No!"Freddy answered.

"The tell us already!"Chica begged.

"I'm looking for a new apartment and Bonnie's letting me stay at his place til then,now shut up!"Freddy snapped.

"You're roommates?"Foxy asked.

"No!I'm just sleeping on his couch for a few nights!"Freddy snapped.The staff room door opened,and Bonnie walked in,gloomy as usual.

"Hey Bonnie"Mangle said,giving him a little wave.Bonnie smiled and walked over to the last available seat.He was about to sit down,when Clyde pulled it out from underneath him!Bonnie slipped and fell backwards,and everyone laughed.

"Sorry,that seats taken"Red scoffed,grinning.

"Maybe you should eat outside today,save us all from having to listen to you"Chi laughed.

"Leave him alone,guys!"Freddy said.

"Why?It's not lke it hurts his feelings or anything!Right Bon?"Clyde asked.Bonnie looked at the ground and nodded.

"Now I think you should get busy and fuck off!"Mangle sneered.Bonnie stood up and walked to the door.

"Hey,where are you going?"Chica asked.

"I'm not hungry"Bonnie muttered,opening the door and closing it behind him.Freddy glared at his friends.

"What?We were just havin' fun!"Mangle stated.

"You guys are jerks!"Chica snapped.

"Why'd you make him feel bad?The guys hardly ever eats with us anyway!"Foxy said.

"Since when do you guys care about him?It's not like you're actually his friends,right?"Chi asked.

"Well.....not really"Foxy muttered.

"We like him.....and we invite him out a lot...but he never really wants to hang out with us"Chica sighed.

"I bet the boss here is all chummy with him now that they're living together!"Red stated.Everyone looked at Freddy.

"We're not friends"Freddy sighed."We're just roommates!"