The Chair

Freddy sat at the lunch table.Foxy and Chica were talking as always,and as usual,Mangle was trying to get in on their conversation.Red,Clyde and Chi Chi were laughing and talking.The break room door creaked open,and Bonnie trudged in.He still looked like shit,but he was feeling better.

"Hey,Bonnie"Red purred.He was leaning against the wall with his cup of coffee.Bonnie walked over to the empty seat next to Clyde and Mangle,only to have it pulled out from under him as he was sitting down.Mangle,Clyde and Chi Chi laughed.Chica and Foxy looked away,anxiously.

"Sorry,but that seat's taken!"Clyde snorted.Bonnie pulled himself up and backed away.Red pulled the chair out further,sat down,and slipped onto the floor.Everyone stared in shock.Freddy pulled it out from under him!

"Actually,I think it just became available"he said,casually.Everyone stared at him.

Freddy looked at Bonnie and nodded to the empty seat.Bonnie shuffled over and sat down.

"Now if any of you cunts have a problem with him sitting here,you can get another job!"Freddy hissed.Mangle,Clyde and Chi Chi looked terrified.

Bonnie sat there,awkwardly.He'd never actually sat at the lunch table before.

"I'm actually not that hungry"he muttered,standing up.

"Aw c'mon,wait!We never get to talk to you!"Chica whined.

"Yeah!You're always hiding outside on you're lunch break!"Foxy mentioned.

"You don't want to get sick again,right?"Freddy asked.

"I think he deserves it!"Clyde muttered.

"You wanna lose your job,bitch?"Freddy asked.

"No sir!"Clyde panicked.

"That's what I thought!"Freddy sneered.Bonnie slowly sat down.He didn't like this.It was uncomfortable,he wasn't used to it.

"Best get used to it"Freddy said,quietly."You're gonna be sitting here a lot more for now on!"